Poll: Does anyone remember Beast Wars?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
vaguely I cant remeber if it was good or bad I was really young when it was aired here (8~9 ish) I can only remeber the CGI

Jun 7, 2010
YES! I LOVED BEAST WARS!

I remember a few months ago i found an old toybox and decided to have a look in it and found an optimus toy and a cheetor toy and a beyblade!

Ah the good old days when disputes were settled with yu-gi-oh cards and beyblades instead of guns and knives.

screw these forums!, im wasting my day on youtube now!

Cheetor mobilize! (at least i think that's how it went, cheetor FTW)

Premonition

Jan 25, 2010
THis was most definitely my favorite TV show back in the days that it was airing. I actually preferred it over G1. THe only seasons I managed to find now is Beast Machines and they aren't nearly half as good.

Exia91

Jul 7, 2010
Fidelias said:
5.Optimas Primal, but everyone likes Optimus, so that's nothing new.
I only remember this. And some vague fighting scenes. Checked youtube yet?

OmegaCheese

Nov 19, 2009
I LOVED IT! I don't remember my favorite character but I do remember when I stopped watching, (When the rental store we used closed), it was when the equivalent of the Decipticons, (Where they called the Decipticons?) were trying to resurrect Optimus Prime and use him for evil deeds. I miss it....

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
Code of Hero still makes my eyes water up just thinking about it.

And I've been saying this since Pokemon Diamond and Pearl came out, "The need to make an ant pokemon (bug) that evolves into a fire ant (fire/bug). And I will nickname him Inferno."

hurfdurp

Jun 7, 2010
Yea, this show was pretty pimp, and kind of mature now that I think about it. I'm pretty sure things died, and with consequence and such. I liked the cheetah thing best as I recall.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Fidelias said:
2.I think his name was Raptor, but I'm not sure. It's been a while since I saw the show. He was the guy who could turn into a raptor(duh) and I think he used to be evil, but then he was good, but he was always that badass lone wolf type person. Oh, and I remember him shooting lasers out of one of his eyes. I think he died though. Guess he was too badass.
I believe the character was called Dinobot. Imaginative naming, right? And yes, he died fighting Megatron. 'Twas upsetting.

Fidelias said:
4.Rhinox, if only because of that one episode where he gets turned evil for a while. He was AWESOME. He turned evil, so the Decepticons(I think they called themselves that in the series) took him in. Problem was, he was so bad-assedly(that is now a word, deal with it) awesome that he went on a rampage throughout the base and nearly destroyed them all. Too bad he turned good again...
And the decepticons of that show were called Predacons. The autobots were referred to as Maximals.

Massive nostalgia attack! I think Megatron is still in my attic somewhere (the regular and the metallic versions - something happened that turned Megatron, the tarantula version of Starscream, Rat-trap and Optimus Primal into metallic animals when they transformed, which also gave them a vehicle form. And they killed off waspinator at the time, which was sad.)

How do I remember all this?

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
J03bot said:
Fidelias said:
2.I think his name was Raptor, but I'm not sure. It's been a while since I saw the show. He was the guy who could turn into a raptor(duh) and I think he used to be evil, but then he was good, but he was always that badass lone wolf type person. Oh, and I remember him shooting lasers out of one of his eyes. I think he died though. Guess he was too badass.
I believe the character was called Dinobot. Imaginative naming, right? And yes, he died fighting Megatron. 'Twas upsetting.

Fidelias said:
4.Rhinox, if only because of that one episode where he gets turned evil for a while. He was AWESOME. He turned evil, so the Decepticons(I think they called themselves that in the series) took him in. Problem was, he was so bad-assedly(that is now a word, deal with it) awesome that he went on a rampage throughout the base and nearly destroyed them all. Too bad he turned good again...
And the decepticons of that show were called Predacons. The autobots were referred to as Maximals.

Massive nostalgia attack! I think Megatron is still in my attic somewhere (the regular and the metallic versions - something happened that turned Megatron, the tarantula version of Starscream, Rat-trap and Optimus Primal into metallic animals when they transformed, which also gave them a vehicle form. And they killed off waspinator at the time, which was sad.)

How do I remember all this?
Waspinator didn't die. He was actually left on Earth and became a baddie in Beast Machines.

Terasaur and Scorpinoc died. Scorpinoc was eventually replaced by a half-scorpion half-cobra thing.

And Dinobot was killed fighting off ALL of the Predicons to protect the proto-humans. Then Megatron created Dinobot 2 from a blank pod and Rampage's spark. Dinobot 2 was evil, but became good.

MelziGurl

Jan 16, 2009
I remember my older brother and I hurrying home off the bus from school just to watch it at 4pm. And considering my older brother and I are huge original Transformers fans then yeah, why wouldn't I remember it :D

The Arc of Eden

Jun 7, 2010
I feel crazy when ever I remember that show cuz I swear I'm the only person I know who watched it. Cheetor was a definite fav, but I used to have this big awesome optimus Primal toy that turned into a gorilla, a robot, and a tank. That was epic for a toy.

Hazzaslagga

Sep 18, 2009
RAptor ftw. he took on all of the the predacons or whatever they were called and took them out:)

Abanic

Jul 26, 2010
I loved the episode where Waspinator was taken over by the spark of Starscream and he turned into a total badass. I also enjoyed the chivalrous love aspect between Silverbolt and BlackArachnia.

michael_ab

Jun 22, 2009
MintyNinja said:
Not only do I remember that show, I remember the toys I used to have! They were pretty awesome, especially when you had the three that turned into one huge guy.
i was such a huge fan, i had at least $150 in toys. they all broke though. i miss them so.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I only ever watched Beast Wars, I was never a fan of Transformers and Beast Wars was cool because Megatron was a T-REX!!!

I'm sorry but once you have a guy who morphs into a T-REX(!!!) nothing can really compare. Unfortunately after Dino-bot died my heart was broken and I couldn't keep watching the series, he was the only member of the Maximals (I think that was their names) that I liked one hundred percent of the way and without him there was nothing.