Poll: Does People Playing Music Loud In Public Annoy You?

Beardon65

Jul 16, 2009
Yes. Sooooooo much.
Like I'll be listening to The Q, local rock station and then some douchè pulls up next to me, blasting rap music over his speakers. Of course you might be thinking "well be glad his windows aren't rolled down" but in order to confirm his douchèbagery. He did. Another case was at school in the morning. The doors weren't open yet so me and my friend were just chatting. Then someone for annoying than the guy mentioned earlier. He walked out of his car, speakers at high volume and left his door open. He walked inside and closed his house door not coming out even after the bell rang 10 minutes later. It was sooo obnoxious. I could hear him about 50 yards away.

falcon1985

Aug 29, 2009
Thank the almight i own my own car, and i don't have to deal with those fucktards anymore. Short answer, yes, it annoys me.

The_Deleted

Aug 28, 2008
It's the spotty wankers with mobile phones who fuck me off, no end. It's usually some god awful drum 'und' bass type crap and has all the impact of a fly hitting a bug exterminator.
Just cus you can listen to it without headphones doesn't mean you fucking should you ignorant, antisocial, late term abortion.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
halo3rulzer said:
Depends on the kind of music. If it's that gangster rap shit then yeah it's fucking annoying. If it's country then yeah it's fucking annoying. If it's hip/hop or pop then yeah it's fucking annoying. If it's heavy metal or some screamo then TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!
Screamo? OHALP THERE IS A SCREAMO FAN ON THE FORUM

OT, yes, of course it does. How could it not, I hardly even see the point of this topic :/

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Yes I find it annoying if someone is blaring out their music for no obvious reason. Then again I can't really judge because whenever I was on the college bus, I would usually crank up the volume on my iPod to nearly NINE THOUSAND! maximum, and I was told that people were complaining about it.

Vet2501

Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger
Nov 9, 2009
Yes, especially those bloody neds that play their dance/trance crap on their phones on the bus, use f**king headphones!

Nihilism Theory

Feb 12, 2009
it can be irritating.
to the OP i dont have a problem with people playing loud music in their cars as long as they keep the windows up.
otherwise it annoys me normally. people on the bus playing music via cell's is the worst.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Yeah, it's annoying. Especially when they play it out of a phone with a really crappy speaker.

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Yes.

Headphones where invented for such occasions; use them.

Mine actaully stop noise from escaping so no one around me hears my stuff.

michael_ab

Jun 22, 2009
if the music is pos, then it should stop, but sometimes it is BECAUSE of the headphones. i have noticed that the headphones that bleed the most are skull candies.

personally i do blare my music every now and again, but usually its when im watching some standup comic. my personal favorite is robin williams. when i blare actual music its mainly celtic

jubosu

Aug 9, 2009
I just feel like blaring the shit out of Classical Music
"Thats Bach, Bitches"

But seriously its pretty annoying

Living in the country though running into another car is pretty rare.

Foobula

Dec 26, 2009
Mainly when they're singing... and they're 13 year old girls... and they singing "Love game"

Jan 3, 2009
Normally, yes.

But when I am with my friends, we crank up the volume all the way up in our car. It's just a teenager thing to do.

So I guess it's not good unless your doing it.

Xorghul

Jul 2, 2008
I'm very rarely able to hear it since I almost always have my headphones on and the music cranked up very high. So, no.

chronobreak

Sep 6, 2008
Never. I don't care if people do it or not. As long as I can move away from it, they can have their fun. If I wanted to blast some music, I wouldn't want someone telling me to keep it down.

soul_rune1984

Mar 7, 2008
One of my pet peeves is when I'm on the bus and some idiot is listening to music using headphones but, have it loud enough that everyone can hear it anyway.

shirin238

Aug 19, 2008
All the bloody time.
It's as if they want other people to 'enjoy' their music taste.
And they always use headphones, yet they have fucked up their ears so badly by pushing the volume up that the volume is pushed up even further, it is a fucking spiral. Damned idiots...

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Yes, a lot. But not as much as people who don't understand basics of the language they're trying to use.

I mean, "people who doesn't". That's better.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Yes. It is. If I wanted to listen to music, I would play it myself and I often do this. I can't hear my actually good music when some jerk drives up next to me with him *BOOM BOOM... BOOM-BOOM BOOM-BOOM* bass much louder than it needs to be. If only people played Nellie McKay or Tally Hall extremely loud. But no, I have to deal with Lil Wayne or TI or whoever these people are.