Poll: Does People Playing Music Loud In Public Annoy You?

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I hate it when they play obnoxious rap just to show everyone how gangsta they are. You don't see me playing Dragonforce on highest. (Although if someone played Dragonforce, I wouldn't mind, I love them.)

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
Yes especially in buses there is a reason there was a no radio sign, because others didn't want to hear it, turning up your headphones so loud that we can hear it should still go under the same rule

and headphones were made so that the WEARER could hear the music and not everyone around you.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Yea, I never do it. I have headphones!

The worst is when there playing it off there phones.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
It does annoy me, I think it's bloody obnoxious, and that we invented earphones for that very purpose: so that you can keep that stupid music to yourself!

Plus, it's bound to do some damage in the long term. Medical journals recently published a few articles regarding the tendency of today's youths to listen to music on high volumes, and it's affecting their hearing. [sarcasm]Shocker.[sarcasm]

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
Yeah, it's obnoxious, especailly if the music is fucking godawful, like 90% of micspammer's music is, or around 100% of the music that kids blare now a days.

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
I do it sometimes but I blare J-Rock and J-Pop both because I like it and because it causes people to stare. ;D

shonzm

Mar 8, 2010
I know what you mean, it seriously annoys me when people play really chavvy music through their phones and their speakers are so crap it can't even be made out as a song. Not that that type of 'music' even qualifies anyway. Why should we all be forced to listen to their shite!

GiantRedButton

Mar 30, 2009
My headphones are big so you can kinda listen to what I hear, but i would't show of my music with a crappy cell phone speaker.

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
It really depends on the music and where I am at. Otherwise, I'll just ignore it.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
I no longer travel on buses to them being filled with obnoxious teenage wankers blaring shitty rap music through a crappy cell phone speakers. They're called headphones you bunch of inconsiderate ass-biters.

Is shitty rap music redundant?

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
When im with my friends i usualyl blast my headphones because we all like the music, but if we're in public i dont lsiten to my headphones with friends. If im alone ill just have one earbud in.

People who listen to it loudly realyl dont bother me that much, i can see why it bothers people but it really doesnt bother me that much. Unless the music sucks ass then it bothers me.

snow

Jan 14, 2010
God... So much could be said for my hatred of these annoying bastards... Nothing like being woken up at like 5 in the morning because lil Johnny from down the street likes to blast his rap music.. Along with half the other freak'n town!!

It's always rap too! Very seldom do I hear something else being blasted... So that makes it worse considering I can't stand rap at all... I wish I had a magical button that I can press everytime a car goes by blasting garbage like that. Once pressed, their car automatically FLIPS OVER!! *rawr face!!*

:p

L33tsauce_Marty

Jun 26, 2008
Terramax said:
Why do they insist on playing (what is usually) rap, drum and bass, or metal music loudly, either in their cars or via their mobile phone speakers?
It's always rap for me, and I have it with a passion

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I hate it when people do that even when It's a song I like. It's just rude and inconsiderate to those around you. Even when I was a leather-clad, safety pin wearing, patches sewn on the jacket, blue mohawk having punk punk. I still just used headphones (big can ones cuz this was the early 90's) or kept the music reasonable. Just because I like it doesn't mean everyone else should or will.

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
When it's playing so loud that I can make it out, as if I were the one with the headphones on, then it's too loud, no matter what genre/band/song you may be listening to. Craps! Don't you value your hearing? Probably why it's turned up so loud, you're going deaf!

But if it's just loud enough that I know someone's listening to music... I'm a little more lenient, but still... save your ears.

EDIT: This is when I'm on the bus, and yes, when you're on the bus you'd like your music loud enough that you can hear it, but you shouldn't make it so that it's completely drowning out the bus noise.

Th37thTrump3t

Nov 12, 2009
Depends on the kind of music. If it's that gangster rap shit then yeah it's fucking annoying. If it's country then yeah it's fucking annoying. If it's hip/hop or pop then yeah it's fucking annoying. If it's heavy metal or some screamo then TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!