Poll: Does this make me a creeper?( please read entire thing before voting)

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
No, this is normal. Continue what you are doing. Based on manga/anime I've seen, your awkward love/hate relationship will slowly turn into love. I should know because of Keitaro, and having seen a few harem mangas in my time.

King of the N00bs

Aug 12, 2009
DividedUnity said:
King of the N00bs said:
I know where her locker is
The single creepiest statement in that post. Anyway dont do the notes thing she'll think youre wierd. If you like her then talk to her. It really is that simple.
nah actually my school is an incredibly small school,so pretty much everyone knows where everybody else' locker is. I mean,on average we have 70-80 students in our graduating class

Marble Dragon

Mar 11, 2009
King of the N00bs said:
antipunt said:
I personally think things will go sour -really fast-. Though honestly, if you don't believe us, you might as well try and see for yourself. Seriously. I mean, nothing teaches better than personal experience.

The one thing I've learned about women in my lifetime (not saying this is fact, just based off experience) is that you -have- to socialize with them. Talking is the basis of flirting. Practice talking with some female friends first (if you don't have any, work to that stage first). Then after you gain confidence in that zone, start practicing with females outside your comfort zone. Only when you can maintain a conversation with the 'target', will I think you'll have any chance.

Like I said, however, this is based off my own personal experience. Feel free to disregard everything.
awwww dammit!!! the only friends that are girls that I have are the ones that have no life...just like me...and not like her....shit
I don't see how that makes you unable to talk to them. I mean, they're still girls, aren't they? They'll still guide you in talking to the more 'high up' girls like her. I have to admit, I find it a little disgusting how quickly you separate these girls. The whole social scale is stupid, anyway. Sure, some people have more money, more fashion sense, more muscle, whatever, but they are still people. You are not as different from those popular kids as you think you are. And they are not as different from you. Love, if you're doing it right, should not have anything to do with money or fashion sense.

If I found a love note in my locker, I would become more paranoid than usual and start carrying a knife around. But, since this girl is 'level-headed' (a non-existent creature if there ever was one,) she'll probably just be paranoid. And if she finds out it's you, she'll be scared of you. Trust me, even if she does like you, chances are slim that this will be flattering to her. And if she doesn't, you'll likely lose all of your chances with her.

Slick Samurai

Jul 3, 2009
Whenever I venture out into the social world, I like to repeat to myself, "Do not think of yourself with an inferior opinion just because you are paranoid about your peer's thoughts on you." Although I'm still quite shy despite this, maybe it can work for you.

Remember, whatever they think is their opinion. If they think you're a total dork, then life goes on. I know it sounds cliche, but it really is what you think about yourself that really matters.

So cut the creepy letters crap and go talk to her. If her friends don't like you, then screw them.

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
King of the N00bs said:
DividedUnity said:
King of the N00bs said:
I know where her locker is
The single creepiest statement in that post. Anyway dont do the notes thing she'll think youre wierd. If you like her then talk to her. It really is that simple.
nah actually my school is an incredibly small school,so pretty much everyone knows where everybody else' locker is. I mean,on average we have 70-80 students in our graduating class
its not the fact you know its the way it was said. Have you ever heard in horror movies where the killer was like "I know where you live" thats how it came across

Eyelicker

Apr 8, 2010
King of the N00bs said:
Eyelicker said:
She's obviously got higher social standing than you, and isn't gonna go out with you, or pay you any real heed. Anything you do will just lead to further social downfall and humiliation.

The best thing you can do is not give a shit, and just completely ignore her.

theincurabletragedy said:
sirkai007 said:
Nothing burns a bridge like mysterious notes in the locker.

Try striking up a conversation. Be confident especially if you "shouldn't be". Defying the expectation is always a good tactic. Don't be overbearing either.

If all else fails, screw it, high school is stupid anyway and anyone who says otherwise has nothing going for them and they might have a mullet.
This. especially the mullet part.
seco
Except if you did try conversation you'd still probably fuck it up. But yeah, confident, cocky and act completely oblivious to her status if you do do this. It probably won't seem natural though and she'll see right through it.

Just forget her bro
Eyelicker said:
She's obviously got higher social standing than you, and isn't gonna go out with you, or pay you any real heed. Anything you do will just lead to further social downfall and humiliation.

The best thing you can do is not give a shit, and just completely ignore her.

theincurabletragedy said:
sirkai007 said:
Nothing burns a bridge like mysterious notes in the locker.

Try striking up a conversation. Be confident especially if you "shouldn't be". Defying the expectation is always a good tactic. Don't be overbearing either.

If all else fails, screw it, high school is stupid anyway and anyone who says otherwise has nothing going for them and they might have a mullet.
This. especially the mullet part.
seconded.

Except if you did try conversation you'd still probably fuck it up. But yeah, confident, cocky and act completely oblivious to her status if you do do this. It probably won't seem natural though and she'll see right through it.

Just forget her bro

I guess..whatevs...of course then I just go to sleep feeling like an even more stupid ************ than I did before.......I'm sad now
It's tough bro, but thats just growing up, after this you'll be stronger and wiser. It's one of those situations where anything you do will at worst look really creepy, at best look like you're trying too hard. I've done similar shit when I was your age, and in retrpospect it's always "fuck, I should've left it, instead of fucking up my rep like this".

Plus if you try and she reacts negatively, then that could damage your chances with girls in the future (they won't want her castaway). I've got a ton of girls like this in my past, and while you feel like you should act, its best just to let her go. Girls like this are the easyest to get over, cos you have no history. One day you'll look back and think "sheesh, what was I thinking" ;)

Better she does this than lead you on, let you eff her a couple of times, then cast you away. Those ones really really hurt, because of the happy memories.

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
Welcome to Creepystalkertown. Population; you.

Just talk to the girl, man. Just walk up when she's around all her friends, and be all, "Hey. You're cute and you seem pretty smart. Wanna go grab a slice of pizza or something?"

And if she says no, shrugs and say, "Cool." and walk away.

EASY FUCKING PEASY.

Nalesnik

Nov 10, 2008
No, no, no, that's not how you romance a girl. You can't expect easy answers by asking her directly, you gotta put effort into finding out more about your crush. First, find out where she lives, following her home is a good way to do this, but be sure to stay hidden. Once you have her address, just peek over into her window while she's undressing, and make sure to see what type of brand of bras she uses. Next, buy her favoured type of brassier, wrap it up, and stick a clever, and charming note on it; something like "Roses are red, violets are blue, If this is your favourite brand, you should send me your hair strand" The next step is a bit tricky, sneaking the present into her room without her noticing; you can try and ring the doorbell, and get a family member to let you in, just make up a lie that your working on a school project with her, and you just want to drop something off. Or just go for the tried and true method of sneaking in at night while she's sleeping, and leaving it by her bed. Oh, and be sure to snip a lock of her hair while your there just in case she does rejects you. Good luck.

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
Buddy, you've put so much thought into a way you could indirectly communicate with her, when you could have just y'know... talked to her already. You're shy, and you think this approach gives you a better chance, but it doesn't. You'll be lucky if you get any sort of positive reaction from her, if any. Gather up your courage, and talk to this girl. Be yourself, and hope for the best. If she shuts you down, or politely ignores you, move on. This is one of the many crushes you'll have to endure throughout your life. Enjoy!

ChaoticAwesome

May 23, 2010
Nalesnik said:
No, no, no, that's not how you romance a girl. You can't expect easy answers by asking her directly, you gotta put effort into finding out more about your crush. First, find out where she lives, following her home is a good way to do this, but be sure to stay hidden. Once you have her address, just peek over into her window while she's undressing, and make sure to see what type of brand of bras she uses. Next, buy her favoured type of brassier, wrap it up, and stick a clever, and charming note on it; something like "Roses are red, violets are blue, If this is your favourite brand, you should send me your hair strand" The next step is a bit tricky, sneaking the present into her room without her noticing; you can try and ring the doorbell, and get a family member to let you in, just make up a lie that your working on a school project with her, and you just want to drop something off. Or just go for the tried and true method of sneaking in at night while she's sleeping, and leaving it by her bed. Oh, and be sure to snip a lock of her hair while your there just in case she does rejects you. Good luck.
Works for sparkly, pansy vampires, after all.

kelnadine

May 18, 2008
I think it's a bit weird and can't see this girl reacting in any positive way. Passing notes was fun when my friends and I were about 10, but when you're older than that? It's showing that you're creepy, immature and not brave enough to speak face to face. None of this is attractive. Just go talk to her. If she doesn't respond well to that, then you can move on, right? If talking to her really doesn't feel like an option, I'd suggest moving on now.

funksobeefy

Mar 21, 2009
Didnt read most of it because It was just another generic high school love thread. So Im gonna call you a dumbass for writing this

WolfMage

May 19, 2008
Just a wee bit paranoid.
Just get some balls, pretend they're your own, and talk to her like a fucking MAN.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Unless you have 5000 gold and hang out with Orcs and buy all items I don't think you're creeper.

OT: You care too much what others think of you. If you want to ask her out, clean up and ask her out.

Actual

Jun 24, 2008
Are you all ignoring the fact that this girl doesn't like him?

Any attention he pays her is going to be unwelcome.

Fight the battles you can win dude, don't waste your time with this girl.

And, yes your locker plan is totally stalker-like. If she finds out who's doing it,I wouldn't be surprised if she reports you for creepy harassment.

Fusoiya

Mar 6, 2010
Actual said:
Are you all ignoring the fact that this girl doesn't like him?

Any attention he pays her is going to be unwelcome.

Fight the battles you can win dude, don't waste your time with this girl.

And, yes your locker plan is totally stalker-like. If she finds out who's doing it,I wouldn't be surprised if she reports you for creepy harassment.
Seconded, mate you should probably try and find another girl to stalk(maybe someone who isn't smart enuff to avoid you) but seriously you're acting a bit to creepy for even at your age.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Girls like a man to have some balls if they're too scared to hold a conversation they will have a hard time finding a decent girl.

Now as for the creeper part, you can usually tell if the girl thinks your odd, and if you can't tell then you're a creeper. I had one of those staring at me everyday in class and would always pretend to talk to the guy next to me so he could stand over my shoulder and breathe down my back. Also as a girl if a guy knows anything about you that you didn't tell him that instantly raises a flag. Then again my friends found it ok to give out my cell phone number to anyone who asks.

Before she can think of you as a creeper go up to her and start a normal conversation, "Hey how's the weather? This assignment sucks." ect. Even if you stumble once or twice she probably won't care as long as you don't sound like a complete dumbass.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
King of the N00bs said:
antipunt said:
I personally think things will go sour -really fast-. Though honestly, if you don't believe us, you might as well try and see for yourself. Seriously. I mean, nothing teaches better than personal experience.

The one thing I've learned about women in my lifetime (not saying this is fact, just based off experience) is that you -have- to socialize with them. Talking is the basis of flirting. Practice talking with some female friends first (if you don't have any, work to that stage first). Then after you gain confidence in that zone, start practicing with females outside your comfort zone. Only when you can maintain a conversation with the 'target', will I think you'll have any chance.

Like I said, however, this is based off my own personal experience. Feel free to disregard everything.
awwww dammit!!! the only friends that are girls that I have are the ones that have no life...just like me...and not like her....shit
Yeah, I definitely think things are going to go sour. Ignore stupid Hollywood and those romance flicks, 'true love' is always, in real life, practical. The 'popular girl' going for the 'geek' stereotype only works in fantasy. The way you describe yourself insinuates that you have no self confidence. And the way you describe -her- makes her sound like she's of high social standing. My advice would be to change targets. Dating is, after all, all about experience first

KiruTheMant

Nov 2, 2009
King of the N00bs said:
Yeah so I have a bit of a situation that I really want to just deal with so I can just move on with life without fear of being thought as a lunatic.

There is this girl at school that I have a feeling really does not like me. I mean, I think that she thinks that I'm a total fucking idiot but I'm not sure. She is one of the, oh how shall I say it? Normal people. Not to mention she is surrounded by other girls that I think think I'm an complete fucking idiot.It is really fucking weird, mainly because there seems to be this aura she emits that makes me feel retarded and just afraid to see if she disdains my very presence or not. I'll admit I've got a bit of a crush on her but that's because she's the kind of girl that thinks logically and can keep their head on straight but at the same time can joke with friends and whatnot. Because of this paranoia I couldn't help but feel as if I can only communicate with her through unspoken words. Then I realized that I could in fact communicate with her without having to deal with all those friends of hers. I know where her locker is. Also I might add that our lockers all have slits in them for ventilation of whatever items they may contain. But I have reasoned that I could type a message on mic word, put in an envelope and slip it in there while shes not looking ( a study hall of mine some other class of hers). In this way I could communicate anonymously by asking simple questions in the letters and seeing if she were in fact to write back.And yes, of course I would set up a designated place for her replies that I could pick up within a month at any random time as not to be detected.

so does this idea make me a creeper? or just paranoid? or both? or just a dumbass?
Don't be anonymous,that WILL creep her out,just try and make casual contact every now and then,and wait a bit before asking.