Poll: EEVEE

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
Espeon and Umbreon are my 2 favorites since they appeared in Colloseum, but Leafeon is a close third.

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
I'm glad to see there's no love for the new forms, which suck and make no sense. It's illogical that Eevee now has a Leaf evolution, while Red/Blue or Gold/Silver told you that it has no effect on Eevee. I know it doesn't evolve by Leaf stone, but why not just add it to the original games with a decent name?

Voted for Espeon, because it has good special attack, doesn't use up a rare elemental stone, and you can teach it Surf, Thunderbolt and Ice Beam. Takes crazy breeding, but I should know. In Gold, I bred my Eevee with a shiny Ditto until I had a team of 6 shinies, one of each Eevee evolution and the original Eevee.

Nirvash typeZERO

Mar 27, 2010
Tough one. In Platinum I used all seven Eevee evolutions(cycling out the highest level one so I could train them all equally) and none of them are statistically superior to any other so it all comes down to preference. Jolteon and Espeon both have very high Speed and Special Attack, and I'm a glass cannon type of person, so I'll go with Espeon.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
In order of how I'd put them on my team:

Jolteon
Espeon
Umbreon
Glaceon
Vaporeon
Leafeon
Flareon

I actually used to have an all-eevee team made up of all but Flareon...

angelzsniper

Nov 17, 2009
Just look at Jolteon, it's as if Zeus and Satan made love and SPIT OUT A FUCKING LIGHTNING ROCK. And then this GIANT BADASS ROCK WITH A THUNDERSTORM INSIDE, you shove it up some lame animal. You have JOLTEON.

Phenakist

Feb 25, 2009
Espeon, Umbreon and Glaceon. Umberon looks awesome whilst the other two are beasts of Sp Attackers.

Flour

Mar 20, 2008
Ldude893 said:
My god, there's that many?

I've been cut off from Pokemon for 8 years and this is how much it changed?
It's worse. They could have had all Eevee evolutions depend on rocks. Would have made no sense that you couldn't get a Leafeon before the DS games(I think), but having your eevee magically change in to something else because you've killed something in a specific location is just silly.

On-Topic: Jolteon, loved it in RBY and used a gameshark to get three more Eevees in Red just so I could have all of them in my party.

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
although I voted Eevee for the sake of strategy in HG/SS I'd have to go with Leafeon, think about it. 10 years ago in the original Gold and Silver you would've been torn between starters.
Water starters are good but you'd bee weighed down with at least 2 HMs that only your starter could learn(If you didn't have a HM slave),
Fire starters are great but if you didn't choose it you'd have to wait until late in the game to get a fire type,
Grass is usually my pick because if you don't it's nearly impossible to find a grass type with good stats that isn't part bug/poison
since Leafeon and Glaceon were introduced my party for HeartGlod is probably gonna look like this- Cyndaquil,Wooper,Eevee(Leafeon),Mareep,Dratini and pidgey(basically a fly slave until I get Ho-oh)

P.S. In my opinion Flareon has horrible stats, mainly because of it's speed and Vaporeon was just (to me)that pokémon who was good but a different water type was always slightly better

Helios_(DEL)

Mar 22, 2010
iv decided to go with a flareon and iv got the right natured eevee now to just need a fire stone and im set