Poll: Escapist, what's your sexuality?

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
Ice Storm said:
Not talking about you, House. Not every member thinks the same, nor have the same idea that the internet is just a thing, not a dating service. But you'd be surprised what some people will try.
Yeah, but... I mean regardles of what a hopeless romantic you might be or your view of the internet, there's gotta be some kind of probability line of reasoning coming into it all, right?

Then again, some might hope to develope some kind of an online relationship with someone else, but that usually leave people disappointed.

I mean, sure I've found a woman online once. And it wasn't through a dating service but actually through a messageboard like this one. The thing was, that messageboard is a rather local affair, with pretty much all of the users being from and living in the same country as me. But even then, it's not like neither her or me could wait for too long before we actually waned to meet for real.

If i knew from the getgo that the chance of actually meeting for real would be slim to none I don't think I would have found it to be worth the effort. And if other escapists think about it for a while, I think they'll probably reach the same conclusion.

Long-distance relationships sucks as it is. Long-distance relationships where you haven't even met eachother yeat and will probably never do just seem downright masochistic.

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
Furious Styles said:
Male, 95% straight

Everyone's a tiny bit gay
It would suck really bad if the 5% of your body that's gay is your genital area....

Anyway, I'm straight. I have friends who are bisexual, though, so I don't judge.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Aby_Z said:
Funkiest Monkey said:
Aby_Z said:
Yeah, cause we needed this thread again...
I was interested and didn't want to necro a thread.
Yeah, yeah. My sense of time is horribly warped so it may have been justified.
I'm like 90% sure we had this thread two days ago...
OT: I'm straight...

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Housebroken Lunatic said:
Yeah, but... I mean regardles of what a hopeless romantic you might be or your view of the internet, there's gotta be some kind of probability line of reasoning coming into it all, right?

Then again, some might hope to develope some kind of an online relationship with someone else, but that usually leave people disappointed.

I mean, sure I've found a woman online once. And it wasn't through a dating service but actually through a messageboard like this one. The thing was, that messageboard is a rather local affair, with pretty much all of the users being from and living in the same country as me. But even then, it's not like neither her or me could wait for too long before we actually waned to meet for real.

If i knew from the getgo that the chance of actually meeting for real would be slim to none I don't think I would have found it to be worth the effort. And if other escapists think about it for a while, I think they'll probably reach the same conclusion.

Long-distance relationships sucks as it is. Long-distance relationships where you haven't even met eachother yeat and will probably never do just seem downright masochistic.

I am confused where you're trying to go with this, House. It started off as a joke about the whole ordeal of the Internet, and now a large chat about the views of online relationships. I really have no clue where you're going with this.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
straight male...you know, of all the "repeat" threads, I think I mind this one the least. It really never starts any arguments or flaming, and it's interesting to see how the escapist community's orientation compares the rest of the world's orientation. More "none" than gay? Interesting.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Hurray Forums said:
Male and omnisexual. Otherwise known as "pansexual", otherwise known as "bisexual, except more so". I just prefer to say omnisexual cause it sounds cool. Seriously, add "omni" in front of anything and it automatically sounds 50 times more awesome.
Also known as "Captain Jack Harkness".

OT: Male, and straight, but with a massive man crush on David Tennant.

Lavi

Sep 20, 2008
Lesbian :/ Never had a single horny feeling towards a man *unless I'm mistaking them for a woman, and I still wouldn't do em cause they have a peen

Tharwen said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, here we have a perfect example of a good poll. Look closely, and you'll see that it has exactly one option for each realistic eventuality. It does not have a pointless extra option for people who can't be bothered to vote (which will mess up the percentages), and it matches the title of the thread. Take note for next time you want to make a thread.
[sub]And no, this is not a sarcastic post, in case I'm being unclear.[/sub]

Anyway, now that that's over with, I'm straight (despite there being no practical evidence for it).
Well, none could either be the person doesn't know or the person is asexual. Oh well, but yeah fuck the random pointless option.

B2kCyclops

Apr 28, 2010
This poll?
Again?
Is it meanwhile a weakly poll?
This is definitely not search bar approved.
Come on guys, be a bit more creative, if you put up a thread/poll...
-.-

OT:
Male, sraight.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
Ice Storm said:
I am confused where you're trying to go with this, House. It started off as a joke about the whole ordeal of the Internet, and now a large chat about the views of online relationships. I really have no clue where you're going with this.
Haha, you can't be asking me where a conversation is going, because I generally have no idea. XD

TheSkaAssassin

Oct 12, 2009
male, bicurious.
Though I've no experience with men, I will find the occasional feminine boy cute.

Edit: its only a matter of time until one of these threads descends into a hook-up thread. then we'll have one of those every week until they designate an entire board for it.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
Nibbles said:
Lesbian :/ Never had a single horny feeling towards a man *unless I'm mistaking them for a woman, and I still wouldn't do em cause they have a peen
You know, I think I'll change my previous statement.

Im a very very gay man, and my orientation is towards the lesbian direction! :p

This because I've never had a single horny feeling towards any man. Also I kind of find the male body to be a little disgusting. Practical it might be with all it's genetic predispositions towards physical strength, stamina and agility, but it is pretty ugly and appalling overall.

It's like comparing a tractor with a sportscar. The male body is more like a tractor or similar utility vehicle, but the female body generally has the exquisite lines an curves of a sportscar.

So to summarize: The Housebroken Lunatic is a lesbian man. XD

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
Berethond said:
Heterosexual white male here. Also, protip: if you're bisexual, move to California. They're everywhere.
Or Key West in Florida... you have no idea