Poll: Escapists Everywhere: What's you secret fetish?

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
Hello Escapists! It's your friendly neighborhood Adepta here.

Today I'm asking a question that interests me greatly, I'm sure it's probably been asked before but that mean many newer Escapist readers (ie. me) never had an opportunity to answer, so here goes: What is your most closely guarded fetish, or if you're much like me and spout it off at the drop of a hat (or jeans) or it's just kinda gotten around from some inexplicable reason, what is your not-so-secret fetish? And, most importantly, why you think you have it?

Mine is, as many who have read my previous questioning threads, a love of both butts (yes, a girl who loves her some booty) and a keen interest in BDSM dominance. One that many may not know is my draw towards men and women who APPEAR younger then they are, mostly because I associate it with innocence and thus more easily dominated.

Edit: Massive poll failage -.-

Edit 2: If you feel uncomfortable sharing with the entirety of the escapist, you have my permission to PM me.

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Whats with all the sex questions? :p

This one I couldn't possibly answer without getting a warning or at most some serious hate mail, so I'll let you pm if you really want to know.
I'll prepare the haterade.

SideSlyGuy

Jul 7, 2009
I happen to like transsexuals, and BDSM dominance.
I like women too, but Im not sure on one thing. Does this make me bisexual?

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
SideSlyGuy said:
I happen to like transsexuals, and BDSM dominance.
I like women too, but Im not sure on one thing. Does this make me bisexual?
NOPE, if you like the same sex and the opposite, then your bisexual.

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
Oh, forgot to say in my OP, roleplaying, it's not just for the kitchen table anymore... well, it can be, but uh... yeah.

DeathWyrmNexus

Jan 5, 2008
If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret fetish then...

Just pointing out the flaw in this particular chain of questioning. My wife and our girlfriend have a fetish for BDSM that we indulge but that is only kinda secret.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
Do fetishes always have to do with sex or could they just be an obsession with no correlation to sex?

NIHILHATE

Aug 21, 2009
I like Ginger girls and Japanese girls. And Southern Irish accents. And cute young (legal, just not old) Nuns who believe me to be the second coming, and who will soon come to believe that "God" invented pleasure for a reason. Dunno if that's what you're looking for, but I think they're the closest things I have to fetishes.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Many things that anime has fetishized

Seriously thats where basically all my fetishes came from

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
I like rope, red hair ( dyed or not ) master / slave and teasing my girlfriend's feet
that's about all I can say without blatantly getting a ban

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
AdeptaSororitas said:
SilentCom said:
Do fetishes always have to do with sex or could they just be an obsession with no correlation to sex?
Whichever you're willing to share.
I like guns.
Lots of guns.
Not really a secret and has nothing to do with sex. Sorry to disappoint.

Edit: I like to work that bolt action fast. XD

Legless Zombie

Jul 4, 2011
I've always been keen on BDSM. It's not so much the leather/latex imagery that's associated with it that I like, but the restraints and powerlessness. I'm also masochistic.

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
SilentCom said:
AdeptaSororitas said:
SilentCom said:
Whichever you're willing to share.
I like guns.
Lots of guns.
Not really a secret and has nothing to do with sex. Sorry to disappoint.

Edit: I like to work that bolt action fast. XD
Oh don't we all ^.~