Poll: Escapists - Where do you live? (OR: Escapists near you!)

odBilal

Feb 7, 2009
Im from good ol' neutral switzerland. From the german speaking part of switzerland to be exactly.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I live in Erie PA in the US. It's located right on lake Erie so I can go fishing often :p
I wasn't born in Erie though, I was born in Reston Virginia which is right outside of Washington DC. We moved back to Erie when I was 2 :p

Auninteligentname

Jun 12, 2011
I'm from the western part of Norway. I don't have a lot to say about my hometown, except it's windy and rainy, and it still ain't no Bergen.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
I'm from Michigan, where up until this year we could always count on harsh winters to make things interesting

Kilroy17

Jul 18, 2011
Durban/Pretoria, South Africa. Depending on time of the year. Disappointed to the "Other" category so low, oh well I guess The Escapist isn't that popular in Africa, South America etc.

noobium

Apr 26, 2010
I was born and raised in Texas. I live in a small border town on the Texas/Mexican where there is nothing to do but play games.

sizzle949

May 4, 2009
Ottawa, Canada. It's a cool place to live (especially with all the snow we've gotten recently), but I find the east coast (e.g. Nova Scotia, New Brunswick) to be nicer than Ontario.

theevilgenius60

Jun 28, 2011
I'm from the US. I live in the southern part of Mississippi(I specify southern because the real freaky people, the ones in those horrible movies, live in north Mississippi for the most part. Going to the delta is like going to another country. A poorer and more backwards one at that)

Edible Avatar

Oct 26, 2011
Stravant said:
Alberta, home of the oil-covered duck.

PS. HOW DARE PRESIDENT OBAMA BLOCK OUR PIPELINE
I think the pipeline will be built, but I think it needs to be properly assessed before implimenting it (ensure no unintentional damage to the environment, ideal locations, etc). Its a good plan though and I hope it gets the go ahead.

Madman123456

Feb 11, 2011
Chalacachaca said:
Venezuela, look it up on a map, it would be nicer if polls would give more than 8 options though.
Better yet, type "Venezuela" in Wikipedia. Some People wont know where to look for Venezuela. Or Germany, which is in Mainland Europe, quite far away from Venezuela By the Way, could you do me a favor and ask your Neighbours in Bolivia if they'd take "Verona Pooth" back, the shrieking Harpy of TV "Entertainment" over here?

Atrocious Joystick

May 5, 2011
Born and bred in in a rural community in central Sweden. In a rural area outside Uppsala, the city that stockholm won't admit is a big city. But we house is the biggest cathedral in Scandinavia so they can suck it.
I put myself down as mainland europe though i'm not sure scandinavia counts as mainland. At least where I live we tend to think of europe as something seperate from Sweden and scandinavia.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Bloomington, Indiana.

Home of...well...I really don't care. It's and okay city, but horrible to try to find a job in.