Jan 19, 2010
Novskij said:
DustyDrB said:
1. Guitar
2. Cello
3. Mandolin
4. Drums
5. Piano

A lot of what I listen to doesn't even have drums or bass.
Could you link some music with those instruments, if its not too hard ofcourse. :p
Absolutely.
Mandolin (Chris Thile is my favorite mandolin player so here's a couple from him)

This one is actually White Stripes cover, not real technical but I love the sound. In case you're not familiar with the mandolin, it's the most prominent instrument in this song. It sounds like a higher pitched and somewhat plinky guitar. I hope you don't mind bluegrass for these three.

Cello

One well-known one

And not so much

Drums

The National has some of my favorite drums.

Piano

This song is VERY chaotic and not for everyone, skip to 7:37 to hear the piano section.

APLovecraft

Jan 13, 2010
errm lotsa stuff really except anything by red hot chilli peppers cos thats ridiculously difficult, then again that might be cos i suck :)

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
ace_of_something said:
Mandolin and Banjo! I'm a bluegrass kick lately.
Yes. I was kind of afraid to like bluegrass for a long time because I'm from the South and try very hard to not be stereotypically redneck. Good thing a friend of mine (who's black, and gets a lot of weird looks when he's driving around listening to bluegrass) got me into the the genre. Since it's been warming up, I've been on a huge bluegrass kick.