Poll: Favorite drink containing alcohol

Voodoo_Person

New member
Dec 11, 2009
234
0
0
I'm quite partial to jagerbombs, but only if I'm doing shots, if it's a drink I wanna take my time with, my friend made one that consisted of a single shot of black sambucca, orange aftershock, poured over ice and topped up with tonic water
 

DannyJBeckett

New member
Jun 29, 2011
493
0
0
I put myself in the "I don't drink" category, because I rarely ever drink anything with alcohol in it, and when I do, it's usually just a Smirnoff Ice. The reason being I cannot handle alcohol at all, so if I were to drink a 'proper' drink, It'd only end badly.
 

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
2,376
0
0
I tend to very between whiskey, beer and cider. Lately I've been drinking more cider than anything else. Only thing in my opinion that can top a beer on a hot day.
But I do love my scotch.
 

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
3,029
0
0
Either some form of ale, or cider. There's a particularly pleasant Toffee Apple flavoured cider that you can get in the UK, although without seeing a bottle I can't recall who makes it.
 

Kiju

New member
Apr 20, 2009
832
0
0
Irish Coffee + Shot of Captain Morgan's Original Spiced Rum.

Best thing evar.
 

draconiansundae

New member
Sep 14, 2010
170
0
0
wintercoat said:
Really? So few people enjoy a good brandy? I has a sad :(
Ninja'd.

Then again, brandy seems to be somewhat of an older-folk drink, at least stereotypically. I quite it myself. I'm also partial to rum, but that wasn't a poll option...
 

TitanAtlas

New member
Oct 14, 2010
802
0
0
He just wrote "Drink" in the poll...

Yeah... my favourite drink with alcohol is Drink.... /facepalm.

For me it's Vodka. But thanks for remembering one of the most popular alcohol drinks in the world... ;D
 

Philol

New member
Nov 7, 2011
595
0
0
Beer, mainly because it's cheap, although I am partial to wine on occasion (when I'm not paying), but I don't particularly like spirits, especially straight, and even mixed it's still hit and miss.
 

Guffe

New member
Jul 12, 2009
5,106
0
0
TitanAtlas said:
He just wrote "Drink" in the poll...

Yeah... my favourite drink with alcohol is Drink.... /facepalm.

For me it's Vodka. But thanks for remembering one of the most popular alcohol drinks in the world... ;D
Sorry about that.
Didn't come up with a good explanation for it and in Finland if you order a "Drink" it means alcohol mixed with something.
Read my opening post and you'll see I explaned it.
And yes, Vodka is VERY nice!
 

loc978

New member
Sep 18, 2010
4,900
0
0
Ordinarily I answer these with "Beer. Real beer. The kind you have to chew."
...and I do still love a good stout, but lately I've been on a rye whiskey kick.
 

TitanAtlas

New member
Oct 14, 2010
802
0
0
Guffe said:
TitanAtlas said:
He just wrote "Drink" in the poll...

Yeah... my favourite drink with alcohol is Drink.... /facepalm.

For me it's Vodka. But thanks for remembering one of the most popular alcohol drinks in the world... ;D
Sorry about that.
Didn't come up with a good explanation for it and in Finland if you order a "Drink" it means alcohol mixed with something.
Read my opening post and you'll see I explaned it.
And yes, Vodka is VERY nice!
Ohhh.... Mixtures... The more you know ;D

Yeah in my country we don't have a especific name for it. And from the start i tought you meant simple drinks (not mixed), like beer, vodka, whisky, vermout, gin, and so on.
 

El Luck

New member
Jul 22, 2011
312
0
0
I like all kinds of alcohol really...except for Tequila, Gin and Brandy.

Though if pressed...

I am a cider drinker...I drinks it all of the day!
 

flaming_squirrel

New member
Jun 28, 2008
1,031
0
0
Boris Goodenough said:
flaming_squirrel said:
True Whisky HAS NO E IN IT.

Ahem, that aside, Whisky is the drink of kings.

Got three bottles of single malt on the go at the moment, delicious.
Depends where the whisk(e)y is brewed, i.e.:

Whisky in Scotland and Canada.
Whiskey in Ireland and US.
Plus assorted.
Hence why I said true Whisky, as in the only true Whisky be Scottish (although supposedly Japanese is on the rise, not had a chance to try any yet).
 

Guffe

New member
Jul 12, 2009
5,106
0
0
TitanAtlas said:
Guffe said:
TitanAtlas said:
He just wrote "Drink" in the poll...

Yeah... my favourite drink with alcohol is Drink.... /facepalm.

For me it's Vodka. But thanks for remembering one of the most popular alcohol drinks in the world... ;D
Sorry about that.
Didn't come up with a good explanation for it and in Finland if you order a "Drink" it means alcohol mixed with something.
Read my opening post and you'll see I explaned it.
And yes, Vodka is VERY nice!
Ohhh.... Mixtures... The more you know ;D

Yeah in my country we don't have a especific name for it. And from the start i tought you meant simple drinks (not mixed), like beer, vodka, whisky, vermout, gin, and so on.
Yeah, the stupidity of several languages and the problems it causes -.-
Makes life interesting thou ;)