Poll: Favorite hair color?

theSHAH

Jul 31, 2011
Obviously a lot of other factors go into play, but I know for me any girl with red hair usually scores 5 points out of 10 right off the bat. Question just as good for girls to answer too.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Personally, my favorite hair color on a girl is either black or red. I like both pretty equally.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
on me? red (see photo in profile for that one or just look at my avi) or burgundy as my hair is right now. still looks amazing on me

on others? red for girls and black/dark brown for guys

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
Black. Black hair is sexy, no matter what length, style or gender.

It goes well with any skin colour, too, so that's nice. Not all hair colours do.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
It's not the appearance, it's how they are as a person! You should get to know them rather than just...

Sod it, redheads all the way. There's just something about them that I can't ignore. There are many pretty girls with many different hair colours and shades, but by god redheads are something else.

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
I always found blue hair sexy. It might have something to do with growing up on animes in retrospect.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
I have to say that I am partial to artificial coloring that is done well. Emphasis on that last part. Pastel blue is probably my favorite while most shades of green, especially the bright shades, make me slightly queazy. Natural hair color is good too, I'm not picky, but people with colored hair are generally a little off (Sorry for the generalization) so I don't have to worry so much about scaring them off with my non-sequiturs and odd topics of conversation.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
When I see a redhead female I usually am like wow that looks hot, but for some reason I always end up falling for blondes.

SirDeadly

Feb 22, 2009
I prefer brunettes, they're even better with streaks of blonde or a lighter brown.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
auburn and strawberry blonde are colors too.
My wife has strawberry blonde hair. Easily that. It's so interesting changes color in the light.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I love red hair, personally.
Artificial or not, I just adore red hair.

Recently dyed mine burgundy but turned out more of a crimson than anything.
Now looks blood red and I love it :D

rockingnic

May 6, 2009
I could care less, my hair is a very dark brown (can be black at times for some reason). But I am physically attracted to blonde (darker blonde like dirty, beach blonde looks ugly to me) milky brown, red-ish dark brown/black dyed hair) women the most. I don't care if hair is dyed or not as long as it's done well and looks good on the woman.

I have some strange trends towards women and their hair colors...

-dark hair women tend to be somewhat bitchy 70-90% of the time to me but very arrogant to extremely selfcentered

-blonde hair women tend to be the most affectionate and understanding towards me