Poll: Favorite Weekly Escapist Show (search bar approved)

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
If you have only ever watched one series, please do not vote. Please have watched a decent amount of at least 2 of them.

With Apocalypse Lane coming into its own, and being a possible contender, I'm curious to know what everyone's favorite show is.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
EDIT: shit i didn't read the full title.

O.T:apocalypse lane, as i've not seen unforgotten realms,and it's the only option with a story,so major bonus points.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Zero Punctuation or Unskippable, I guess. I haven't watched Apocalypse Lane and I stopped finding Unforgotten Realms funny about halfway through the first season.

On the other hand Unskippable is always good for a laugh and I'm starting to see again what made me love Zero Punctuation in the first place again.

PoweD

Mar 26, 2009
i believe this has done before about a day ago?
maybe the search bar is broken

But watch zero punctuation skyrockets

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
PoweD said:
i believe this has done before about a day ago?
maybe the search bar is broken

But watch zero punctuation skyrockets
Must be broken then. I just searched again, still nothing.

QuirkyTambourine

Jul 26, 2009
I really hate to be this guy but...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.130050#2836455
Then again, the search bar isn't reliable all the time, it's all in how you word your question. I only found this because I commented on it a few days ago.

Also, ZP and Unskippable are both really really good.

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
QuirkyTambourine said:
I really hate to be this guy but...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.130050#2836455
Then again, the search bar isn't reliable all the time, it's all in how you word your question. I only found this because I commented on it a few days ago.

Also, ZP and Unskippable are both really really good.

Oops, oh well. Can't get 'em all. Even so, mine is only for weekly. So at least i can say that.

PoweD

Mar 26, 2009
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.118903#2289121

here is another one
also arent all the shows weekly?

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
bob-2000 said:
i'd have to say Zero Punctuation, although all of those shows are damn good.
I'll have to agree with you there. Yahtzee and Unskippable are absolutely awesome and lately I've been hooked on Unforgotten Realms.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Unskippable for me, although I'm already biased in their favour since I'm a long time lover of LoadingReadyRun anyway.

Still, I enjoy Zero Punctuation from time to time, and Unforgotten Realms is quite entertaining, as is The Escapist Show.

VeX1le

Aug 26, 2008
ahem for those of you that say doomsday arcade this is weakly. doomsday arcade is every other thursday. yah sorry to be the nitpicker