Poll: Fellow Oldscapists!

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Knight Templar said:
Souplex said:
I thought if 07'ers entered direct sunlight, thy turned to ash.
Only the fingers, hence the lurking.
Or is that just me?
*Hands over Glock 26* Here is your firearm. Use it as you see fit.

Souplex said:
Nope, we each have our own unique weakness that is inscribed on ancient tablets scattered around the world, or carefully hinted at within specific seemingly random, but ultimately important conversations that you have to discover before facing us.

Now pardon me while I rebuild my cave around my computer, the wind seems to have knocked over my protective wall of discarded food packaging.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
manaman said:
Knight Templar said:
Souplex said:
Only the fingers, hence the lurking.
Or is that just me?
*Hands over Glock 26* Here is your firearm. Use it as you see fit.

Souplex said:
Nope, we each have our own unique weakness that is inscribed on ancient tablets scattered around the world, or carefully hinted at within specific seemingly random, but ultimately important conversations that you have to discover before facing us.

Now pardon me while I rebuild my cave around my computer, the wind seems to have knocked over my protective wall of discarded food packaging.
But like all Communists you take bonus damage from depleted uranium weapons yes?
*Readies +9 Depleted-Uranium Rocket-Propelled Drill-Tipped Lance of Soviet Slaying*

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
balfore said:
'06er here but I'm not too terribly active on the forum's just lurking all the time
I've noticed most people from before 08 were never terribly active, it's almost as if this site wasn't amazing until I improved it with my presence.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Aylaine said:
no Zero Punctuation... :eek:
That was the source of all the fast growth. I wouldn't be here otherwise. Lurked from 2007 to 2009 then joined. Now I can't imagine a day without Escapist.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Edit: Whoops, quoted the wrong person. My bad! Now what I meant was....
Souplex said:
Grey_Focks said:
Eh, don't suppose I count,do I? Lurked for a good year before even bothering to make an account, and even then I seldom ever really talked to anyone, just kinda randomly commented on things...Much like what I'm doing now. The cycle continues!

EDIT- aaaaand I just noticed that two of the other "top threads" at the moment are titled "Rapist with the Dragon tattoo" and "Male Feminist". Welp. Unless this whole oldscapists thing comes to something looks like it's back to ignoring these forums for me.
You want the benefits of this revolution, yet refuse to participate?!
Sniveling coward!
We must fight, not because it is easy and rewarding, but because it is hard and we must!
If we don't, then we deserve the forums in their current state!
Heh...fine, ya got me. Where do I sign?

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
Grey_Focks said:
Edit: Whoops, quoted the wrong person. My bad! Now what I meant was....
Souplex said:
Grey_Focks said:
Eh, don't suppose I count,do I? Lurked for a good year before even bothering to make an account, and even then I seldom ever really talked to anyone, just kinda randomly commented on things...Much like what I'm doing now. The cycle continues!

EDIT- aaaaand I just noticed that two of the other "top threads" at the moment are titled "Rapist with the Dragon tattoo" and "Male Feminist". Welp. Unless this whole oldscapists thing comes to something looks like it's back to ignoring these forums for me.
You want the benefits of this revolution, yet refuse to participate?!
Sniveling coward!
We must fight, not because it is easy and rewarding, but because it is hard and we must!
If we don't, then we deserve the forums in their current state!
Heh...fine, ya got me. Where do I sign?
You don't sign, you contribute to interesting discussion, make interesting threads, and help bring back great users who are no longer active.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Aylaine said:
Souplex said:
balfore said:
'06er here but I'm not too terribly active on the forum's just lurking all the time
I've noticed most people from before 08 were never terribly active, it's almost as if this site wasn't amazing until I improved it with my presence.
XD

I think I looked into that once or twice. At the time, the site was way different in like every way from what oldies told me. Less forums, no large video section, no Zero Punctuation... :eek:
And we damn well liked it that way young lady.

Souplex said:
But like all Communists you take bonus damage from depleted uranium weapons yes?
*Readies +9 Depleted-Uranium Rocket-Propelled Drill-Tipped Lance of Soviet Slaying*
Pete was the secret communist agent. We fixed the mindfuckery with reverse mindfuckery. You need to spend more time sorting through the subplots Soups.

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
manaman said:
Aylaine said:
Souplex said:
balfore said:
XD

I think I looked into that once or twice. At the time, the site was way different in like every way from what oldies told me. Less forums, no large video section, no Zero Punctuation... :eek:
And we damn well liked it that way young lady.

Souplex said:
Pete was the secret communist agent. We fixed the mindfuckery with reverse mindfuckery. You need to spend more time sorting through the subplots Soups.
That makes sense.
Were you the secret Confederate?

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Souplex said:
Xangba said:
I dunno...some of those guys from way back we can do without. Still, seeing some of old famous names and the Brovengers in the same forum would be very entertaining.
What are these "Brovengers" people keep talking about?
A group of forum superheros lead by Daystar, their sworn enemy the Injustice League is much better though.

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
manaman said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
[small]Hide the guns[/small]
Don't worry. I brought my own. Enough to share with my fellow 07'ers.

I'm sure there is at least one out there.

Anyone?

I feel so alone.

Nevermind, found one.

ZippyDSMlee said:
*yawns, goes back to lurking*
You can't. Us 07'ers have to stick together.
But no one likes talking with me because I tend to ramble incoherently and drool a tiny winy bit. =;_;=

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
JoJo said:
Souplex said:
Xangba said:
I dunno...some of those guys from way back we can do without. Still, seeing some of old famous names and the Brovengers in the same forum would be very entertaining.
What are these "Brovengers" people keep talking about?
A group of forum superheros lead by Daystar, their sworn enemy the Injustice League is much better though.
The Injustice League is just jelly that our leader got spotlighted.