Poll: Fellow Oldscapists!

CIA

Sep 11, 2008
I don't recognize any of you people.

Not so surprising I guess. I barely even posted when I was here.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Boy, do I feel awkward...

You guys have fun now! Don't do anything that you'll regret!

[small]Hide the guns[/small]

fat american

Apr 2, 2008
Wow this makes me feel like a huge lurker. I'm one of the oldest oldscapists I found in this thread but I haven't even broke a thousand posts. I guess I never really felt like anything I had to say would add to the conversation already in progress. Especially with all those popular big names on the site back then. Back when one thousand posts was a lot and ten thousand was unheard of. Oh well. I guess I'll get back to watching videos and reading the comments for some giggles now. Good to see some of those old names coming back and posting though.

DVS Storm

Jul 13, 2009
It seems my memory ain't what it used to be but I do remember some of these great conflicts. I actually visited this site for a year before I made an account(because....well I really can't remember why that took so long). But I have to say that I haven't been visiting this site a alot for these past months. I'm reporting back and trying to post a lot more.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Eh, don't suppose I count,do I? Lurked for a good year before even bothering to make an account, and even then I seldom ever really talked to anyone, just kinda randomly commented on things...Much like what I'm doing now. The cycle continues!

EDIT- aaaaand I just noticed that two of the other "top threads" at the moment are titled "Rapist with the Dragon tattoo" and "Male Feminist". Welp. Unless this whole oldscapists thing comes to something looks like it's back to ignoring these forums for me.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
I came, I saw, I ran away then came back again.

Great wars Ah? There's been some savage ones since then surrounding feminism and gun laws.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Grey_Focks said:
Eh, don't suppose I count,do I? Lurked for a good year before even bothering to make an account, and even then I seldom ever really talked to anyone, just kinda randomly commented on things...Much like what I'm doing now. The cycle continues!

EDIT- aaaaand I just noticed that two of the other "top threads" at the moment are titled "Rapist with the Dragon tattoo" and "Male Feminist". Welp. Unless this whole oldscapists thing comes to something looks like it's back to ignoring these forums for me.
You want the benefits of this revolution, yet refuse to participate?!
Sniveling coward!
We must fight, not because it is easy and rewarding, but because it is hard and we must!
If we don't, then we deserve the forums in their current state!

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
I Stomp on Kittens said:
Mr Ink 5000 said:
is there an oldscape user group?
I have the same question but I'm sure there isn't. Would be great!
There was one early on, but as it only consisted of the few of us that were oldtimers at the time sitting around going "in my day..." conversation died out rather quickly.

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
manaman said:
I Stomp on Kittens said:
Mr Ink 5000 said:
is there an oldscape user group?
I have the same question but I'm sure there isn't. Would be great!
There was one early on, but as it only consisted of the few of us that were oldtimers at the time sitting around going "in my day..." conversation died out rather quickly.
Aye, I could totally see that lol

moostar

Nov 26, 2010
Ummmmm, not sure if this is appropriate, but, hi :D been on this site for three years, so much has changed, from the leaving of Extra credits[ :{ sniff sniff}, to the redefined look of the forms. Glad to have been on this website if it wasn't for Yahtzee, and his interesting way of humor, cause other than that, im not sure what ill be doing on Wednesdays, lol.

Viking Incognito

Master Headsplitter
Nov 8, 2009
Souplex said:
I've been here since early 2009, and I was lurking as early as mid 2008. I may be young in person, but I think that makes me part of the old-guard, and I plan on sticking with this place for years to come.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
I Stomp on Kittens said:
I know. I did the same except it was during the school week... Fucked me up doing the day but it was worth it. Also that chop suey avatar was mine, I've been trying to find it around but my old computer is completely dead and I don't know who made it and posted it. Still, I got my old system of a down avatar and that is all that matters.

Xangba

Apr 6, 2005
I dunno...some of those guys from way back we can do without. Still, seeing some of old famous names and the Brovengers in the same forum would be very entertaining.

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
Xangba said:
I dunno...some of those guys from way back we can do without. Still, seeing some of old famous names and the Brovengers in the same forum would be very entertaining.
What are these "Brovengers" people keep talking about?

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
PsychicTaco115 said:
Don't worry. I brought my own. Enough to share with my fellow 07'ers.

I'm sure there is at least one out there.

Anyone?

I feel so alone.

Nevermind, found one.

ZippyDSMlee said:
*yawns, goes back to lurking*
You can't. Us 07'ers have to stick together.

Souplex

Jul 29, 2008
manaman said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
Don't worry. I brought my own. Enough to share with my fellow 07'ers.

I'm sure there is at least one out there.

Anyone?

I feel so alone.

Nevermind, found one.

ZippyDSMlee said:
*yawns, goes back to lurking*
You can't. Us 07'ers have to stick together.
I thought if 07'ers entered direct sunlight, thy turned to ash.

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
Christ, I can't believe I joined this forum over four and a half years ago. I have to admit, I very rarely actually go onto the forums nowadays, although I used to be quite a regular, even if I was never one of the massive posters.

I suppose I left due to a mixture of recognisable posters leaving and becoming increasingly bored with the same old threads popping up. It's kind of a strange contrast to when I first joined, when "use the search bar", was one of the most frequently used phrases.

Now, I mostly hang around at TigSource, as I've started working more passionately towards game development, although it probably isn't the best thing for productivity.

I have to say, it is really strange seeing how many names and avatars I still recognise here, despite the huge amount of users this forum has had.