Poll: Fellow Oldscapists!

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Redlin5 said:
Souplex said:
Nouw said:
Is there an age cut-off for OldScapists :p?
March of 09 means you were there for the glory days.
You're fine.
This is about how long you've been here, not how old you are.
So what are the specifics of being an Oldscapist?
I'm pretty sure you need a forum account from before the Escapist had forums.

Buncha kids on my eLawn!

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Kross said:
Redlin5 said:
Souplex said:
Nouw said:
You're fine.

Buncha kids on my eLawn!
It's Old Man Kross!

Cheese it!

EDIT: Man, I haven't seen a lot of faces in this thread for a while.

Also, I refuse to be old. It means I have to start listening to Radio 2 and be patronised by young people in nursing homes.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
nohorsetown said:
Wait, we're old? I thought you had to be here before Yahtzee to be considered old. Pssh.

Anyway, I'm not only "older" than the vast majority of you - I've also got the most kickass lurking/posting ratio. My posts are so potent, they can only be made so often. Otherwise they'd prolly explode yr frickin' skull. Kinda like what happened to poor 'ol Max.. I wonder if I still have some of those fragments kickin' around?.. Oh yeah, I remember - I already smoked 'em.

I nominate myself for Behind-the-Scenes Manipulator of the Revolution. No one will even know I exist.
You get an 07er complimentary handgun. Use it has you see fit.
ZippyDSMlee said:
manaman said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
[small]Hide the guns[/small]
Don't worry. I brought my own. Enough to share with my fellow 07'ers.

I'm sure there is at least one out there.

Anyone?

I feel so alone.

Nevermind, found one.

ZippyDSMlee said:
*yawns, goes back to lurking*
You can't. Us 07'ers have to stick together.
But no one likes talking with me because I tend to ramble incoherently and drool a tiny winy bit. =;_;=
Just hit them with your cane, or shoot them with your complimentary 07er handgun.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Souplex said:
manaman said:
Aylaine said:
Souplex said:
balfore said:
'06er here but I'm not too terribly active on the forum's just lurking all the time
I've noticed most people from before 08 were never terribly active, it's almost as if this site wasn't amazing until I improved it with my presence.
XD

I think I looked into that once or twice. At the time, the site was way different in like every way from what oldies told me. Less forums, no large video section, no Zero Punctuation... :eek:
And we damn well liked it that way young lady.

Souplex said:
But like all Communists you take bonus damage from depleted uranium weapons yes?
*Readies +9 Depleted-Uranium Rocket-Propelled Drill-Tipped Lance of Soviet Slaying*
Pete was the secret communist agent. We fixed the mindfuckery with reverse mindfuckery. You need to spend more time sorting through the subplots Soups.
That makes sense.
Were you the secret Confederate?
My secret was never exposed, besides if it was you think I would tell you now?

bad rider said:
The 2008 generation of escapees don't truly appreciate the 2007 generation. As such I resent this thread. Now time to wait for the early 2007's to hate on the late 2007's and so on so forth...
Nope, but you do get a complimentary 07er handgun. Which might start running low because 07ers are coming out of the woodworks. I only have so many guns people.

Kross said:
Redlin5 said:
Souplex said:
Nouw said:
You're fine.

Buncha kids on my eLawn!
But you get to cheat. That hardly seems fair.

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

Baldrek

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2008
Country
Norway
thebobmaster said:
I am in for the revolution, Souplex!
Still going strong, eh? Been a while since I last saw you bobmaster, but I guess that's what I get for mostly hanging out in the RP section. Wish you the best either way and salutes aplenty for you.

Oh, and yeah I guess I'll support this revolution thing as well, reading through this is certainly nostalgic.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Zombie_Fish said:
It's Old Man Kross!

Cheese it!

EDIT: Man, I haven't seen a lot of faces in this thread for a while.

Also, I refuse to be old. It means I have to start listening to Radio 2 and be patronised by young people in nursing homes.
Well would you look at that, it's old Zombie_Fish.

Good to see ya.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Galletea said:
What was the summon for? I read a few pages and forgot.

But yeah, still here, just not yammerin' as much as some of the youths.
[small]Bloody kids and their yammerin'[/small]
?!
You're alive?
This is actually working!
Kross said:
Redlin5 said:
Souplex said:
Nouw said:
You're fine.

Buncha kids on my eLawn!
The glory days came way after your time old man!
*Listens to disrespectful music, eats candy, plays video games, and loiters on your eLawn*
We're trying to bring back the forums glory days, I don't think the glory days are when there were no forums.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
I'm still kicking, although I rarely emerge from the iron-plated womb of the RP forum. It's safe in there...

Zirat

May 16, 2009
Oh, hey another big-ass group for labels and coolbro e-peen.

Sounds like a cool time bro, best of luck.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Hazy said:
Well would you look at that, it's old Zombie_Fish.

Good to see ya.
Right back at ya; been a while since you've visited these parts.

I'm currently in the awkward point of the summer where Uni hasn't started yet but all my holiday plans are finished, hence I've been more frequent recently. Give it about a week or so and I'll start posting in a rare and sporadic manner again.

Fury Is Me.

Oh, Tasty Tasty.
Feb 20, 2010
Hi there guys.

I'm here to say that I don't really care. It's great that you want to bring quality back to the sites forums, but I'm not going to be helping too much. Back to RP's I go.

Also, isn't a "'Pist" that thing that elderly people do when they lose control?

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Soxafloppin said:
I know right? I was pretty surpised when I got the P.M, At least I got away with changing just one letter!
And you've gotten away with your title for a long time as well.
Clearly people have found other things to complain about. :D
Fappy said:
I wonder if anyone's every reported my name XD

The origin of the name =/= what some may think, but I could still see someone whining about it.
...Oh god. I've just seen your name properly for the first time.
I mean, I knew what it was, I've just never seen it in that way before. XD

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010

I mean, really? That's really what you're going for there? Forum Senior senility? Riveting exposition comrade. Hey New guys, let's revolt the revolt!

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
EDIT: Wow, I didn't know there were so many older members around. That actually makes me feel kinda warm and fuzzy.

It almost makes me regret hanging out in the Religion & Politics section of the forums. Almost.

Apr 24, 2008
I too remember the good old times, when you could buy a ZP coffee mug and still have enough change from a quarter to go on the dodgems and get a taxi home, which back in the day we used to call "personal buses" or "PB's", and we would ride them nude.

I think I'm in, whatever we're doing.

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
Grey_Focks said:
Eh, don't suppose I count,do I? Lurked for a good year before even bothering to make an account, and even then I seldom ever really talked to anyone, just kinda randomly commented on things...Much like what I'm doing now. The cycle continues!

EDIT- aaaaand I just noticed that two of the other "top threads" at the moment are titled "Rapist with the Dragon tattoo" and "Male Feminist". Welp. Unless this whole oldscapists thing comes to something looks like it's back to ignoring these forums for me.
This basically describes my feelings on this too. The quoted poster and I even joined at around the same time. I've only ever peeked in once in a while since last December and haven't posted since then either. I removed all my group memberships and vowed at least never to post again, but I figured I would break my rule just for this thread to throw in my support for this movement. I joined before the Zynga incident; do I count?