Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Aylaine said:
Henceforth, I dub thee Old Fish! :O
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO-

*takes in deep breath from Oxygen tank*

-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

EDIT: Just realised this, but having the title 'Retired Red Guard' really doesn't help with making me seem young.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
manaman said:
Souplex said:
manaman said:
Aylaine said:
Souplex said:
balfore said:
'06er here but I'm not too terribly active on the forum's just lurking all the time
I've noticed most people from before 08 were never terribly active, it's almost as if this site wasn't amazing until I improved it with my presence.
XD

I think I looked into that once or twice. At the time, the site was way different in like every way from what oldies told me. Less forums, no large video section, no Zero Punctuation... :eek:
And we damn well liked it that way young lady.

Souplex said:
But like all Communists you take bonus damage from depleted uranium weapons yes?
*Readies +9 Depleted-Uranium Rocket-Propelled Drill-Tipped Lance of Soviet Slaying*
Pete was the secret communist agent. We fixed the mindfuckery with reverse mindfuckery. You need to spend more time sorting through the subplots Soups.
That makes sense.
Were you the secret Confederate?
My secret was never exposed, besides if it was you think I would tell you now?
There was the Communist, (Peter) the Confederate, (Mana) the Nazi, (Unknown) the British Monarchist, (Baldry) The Cylon, (Unknown) The Skrull, (Unknown) and the Clone. (Unknown)

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
What makes one an old escapist? It is being well known, staying around for a long time, the number of posts one makes? Do I count as one?

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
Have you talked about Indigo_Dingo [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Indigo_Dingo] yet? Because you know you can't have this thread wwithour talking about him?

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Soxafloppin said:
It sure was, A few people complained about it to the Mods and they politely asked me to change it :(
I think the change was worth it for that tagline. I properly laughed the first time I saw it.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Aylaine said:
Nope, it's hurting your image! :D

You should change it to something young and hip perhaps?
Sadly, I can't change it myself. And going through all the hassel of thinking up something witty and then getting one of the Tech Team members to change it to that is far too much effort.

May just have to start accepting this old age and start doing those things retired people do.

*attaches many balloons to house and floats away to South America*

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
I'm technically an oldscapist though I never played a particularly big role in the escapist.
Also, I've never really left, I just don't post much.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Aylaine said:
sethzard said:
I'm technically an oldscapist though I never played a particularly big role in the escapist.
In my opinion, if you helped this place grow in anyway, you've played a big role. :)

Souplex, there are legions here now. How will we organize all of the OldScapists? :eek:
I vote orgy.

What? I just really want to see Souplex's moves, okay?!

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
Recently active users by account creation date:

2002 7
2003 33
2004 116
2005 70
2006 151
2007 767
2008 5817
2009 17143
2010 20546

( newbies not counted :p )

Edit: For those who don't know, accounts older then the Escapist forums are from the old WarCry.com forums - the Escapist itself didn't have forums enabled for quite a while due to an initial focus on the articles/magazine. I lurked for a couple years until I had to make an account for testing the WoW WarCry item database. :)

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Aylaine said:
Fappy said:
Aylaine said:
sethzard said:
In my opinion, if you helped this place grow in anyway, you've played a big role. :)

Souplex, there are legions here now. How will we organize all of the OldScapists? :eek:
I vote orgy.

What? I just really want to see Souplex's moves, okay?!
I've seen them. I can't comment on them though. I was blinded by the supernova of arousal. XD
Great, now if this never comes together I'll have to be left wondering, "what if".

:(