Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Irridium said:
Sassafrass said:
Irridium said:
Sassafrass said:
Soxafloppin said:
I've been around here for over 3 years, long enough to remember the Reign of Max the Reaper.

do I qualify as an Oldscapist?
Seeing as I still remember your old user name, probably.
Why was it changed, it was a glorious name! D:

OT: Am I old?
I feel old. ...Yeah, I'm old now.
I remember your old name!

It was Sasquatch. How ya doin' Sasquatch?
Getting older, although not as old as the majority of the names that have popped up.
Although now you've called me by my old name, I'm feeling really old. But otherwise, I'm grand.

And you've changed back to your dancing ninja avatar. Man, I remember that back when I'd just joined up. :p
Good to hear, good to hear.

And yes, the dancing ninja is back. Seeing all the old names popping up got me to change it for old time's sake. Feels good. It's also interesting to see that lots of people thought I left because I stopped using it. Well, only like 3 people thought that, but still.
I'd thought you'd left for a while but I saw your name on a random news article a few months back. I think you might have been using an Archer avatar but I've never seen the show so I couldn't be too sure.

Apr 28, 2008
Sassafrass said:
Irridium said:
Sassafrass said:
Irridium said:
Sassafrass said:
Soxafloppin said:
I've been around here for over 3 years, long enough to remember the Reign of Max the Reaper.

Getting older, although not as old as the majority of the names that have popped up.
Although now you've called me by my old name, I'm feeling really old. But otherwise, I'm grand.

And you've changed back to your dancing ninja avatar. Man, I remember that back when I'd just joined up. :p

And yes, the dancing ninja is back. Seeing all the old names popping up got me to change it for old time's sake. Feels good. It's also interesting to see that lots of people thought I left because I stopped using it. Well, only like 3 people thought that, but still.
I'd thought you'd left for a while but I saw your name on a random news article a few months back. I think you might have been using an Archer avatar but I've never seen the show so I couldn't be too sure.
Indeed I was. Been using it for the past year or so. Yeah, I never left. I could leave, but eh, I'm already here. Post less than I used to, but I'm still here.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Sassafrass said:
Irridium said:
Sassafrass said:
Irridium said:
Sassafrass said:
Soxafloppin said:

Go watch Archer.
Now.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Souplex said:
Go watch Archer.
Now.
Is there any place on the wide interweb to watch it?
Ya know...seeing as the UK doesn't air it at a reasonable time or channel.
Irridium said:
Indeed I was. Been using it for the past year or so. Yeah, I never left. I could leave, but eh, I'm already here. Post less than I used to, but I'm still here.
I would try to leave but something, somewhere would bring me back.
Probably Neon dragging me back here in a potato sack, actually.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Kross said:
Recently active users by account creation date:

2002 7
2003 33
2004 116
2005 70
2006 151
2007 767
2008 5817
2009 17143
2010 20546

( newbies not counted :p )
Thanks for the numbers, it makes me feel like I was part of a flood of new users back in 2009... Bright eyed, young and innocent.

Then I stepped on the lawn.

Things just haven't been the same since. So many Biebers...

AC10 said:
So, what's happening in here?
Basically a good dozen or so separate conversations. Supposedly a revolution as well. I just like being neutral.

Did you used to have a machinegun Kirby avatar?

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Redlin5 said:
That's SuperMse you're thinking of.
He was the last person to post on page 14.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Souplex said:
Redlin5 said:
That's SuperMse you're thinking of.
He was the last person to post on page 14.
I must be getting old. Avatars used to be the only way I knew people. Nowadays I know people more by their name and their ability to post in Forum Games as much as me.

<.<

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Well, the one day I decide to check the escapist I spot this thread, isn't that lucky:p

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
hehe...I don't remember if I was a member exactly at the time, but I've been on the Escapist since the first ZP video. Hell I remember Yahtzee's interview on SBS or something.
and yet I haven't even hit 1000 posts :p ah well. What are you gonna do.

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
Aylaine said:
FactualSquirrel said:
Hi guys, El Poncho sent me here, what's guanin?

EDIT - Also, Mr Snuffles says hi. Where be the PRIATE peeps?
Mellow Lep, mostly. A lot of older, more prominent members are there. Hub, Furburt, Xandus, Pararaptor, Milky, Goat, Lord C...

*tear* Miss those guys.
Oh is that still a thing? Was unaware, ahh well, not really interested in that kinda thing anymore.

TheNamlessGuy said:
FactualSquirrel said:
Hi guys, El Poncho sent me here, what's guanin?

EDIT - Also, Mr Snuffles says hi. Where be the PRIATE peeps?
Whelp...
I got sent by you!

So... yeah, hi!
I'm still semiactive, because of school and stuffs. But, you knoooooowww....

[small]Also, hey Factual old bud, how's it goin'?[/small]
EDIT: I also want to get the faction up and running again, if you're interested... [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/The-Escapist-Faction]
Yeah I just gave up on this site tbh, no idea why just got a bit old I guess.

I'm good, yourself?

I've posted in it, but 'tis doubtful I'll become regular again really. Reddit too good nowadays.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
I feel obligated to post in this thread. I don't really like these kinds of threads, the 'oldscapist' attitude can get a bit grating.