Poll: Fellow Oldscapists!

CrazyDave DC

Apr 14, 2010
Souplex said:
CrazyDave DC said:
Souplex said:
The first person to correctly guess where I stole that speech from gets a cookie.
Maybe I'm way off on this, but this sounds like Napoleon after he escaped from Elba and began the last Hundred Days of his rule ending with the Battle of Waterloo. Even if I'm wrong, which I seriously hope I'm not, his last ditch effort and appeal to his fellow citizens basically encapsulates the same emotional appeal you're making now.

Do I have my cookie?
'Fraid not.
The speech starts about 2 minutes in.
You can have a cookie anyways for trying though.
Close but no cigar, I guess. A for effort! Half a cookie is still something.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
CrazyDave DC said:
Souplex said:
CrazyDave DC said:
Souplex said:
The first person to correctly guess where I stole that speech from gets a cookie.
Maybe I'm way off on this, but this sounds like Napoleon after he escaped from Elba and began the last Hundred Days of his rule ending with the Battle of Waterloo. Even if I'm wrong, which I seriously hope I'm not, his last ditch effort and appeal to his fellow citizens basically encapsulates the same emotional appeal you're making now.

Do I have my cookie?
'Fraid not.
The speech starts about 2 minutes in.
You can have a cookie anyways for trying though.
Close but no cigar, I guess. A for effort! Half a cookie is still something.
Half a cookie?
No, that's a Black and White cookie.
Do they not have those in the Communist dictatorship of Canadia?

MisterGobbles

Nov 30, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Nouw said:
Well I just saw Ayaline in another thread, maybe it's working?
She's coming back out of her own accord. Found out via Formspring first. :p
Wait, Ayaline is back?

I have been gone too long. Oh how it feels good to semi regularly post again.

Aylaine said:
Welcome back! I remember you said something really nice to me shortly before you left about me having cancer or something. Kinda vauge, I know, but you were always a good person to see around here back when I no-lifed this place.

OT: Anyway, I dunno if any of you guys really remember me, but I was really REALLY active from around October 2010 to July of 2011, because I was out sick and this was the best site to be on. I joined a long time ago because I was a ZP nerd but never payed attention to the forums before then. Also, I don't think I've ever owned up to this on the fourms, but I was that kid on Desert Bus 5.

But I don't think that makes me an Oldscapist. Sad face.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Well I do admit to missing how the Forum used to "Feel" as it were, but part of me doubts that merely bringing back some old blood would fix that.
It certainly couldn't hurt too bad to do such a thing though, not to mention actual success would be quite nice I suppose (Although some of the particular ones I miss are banned, but what can you do, eh?).

Sorry I'm a bit "Late to the party" on this whole idea, but I suppose a hopefully acceptable delay has its advantages as far as getting it noticed again may go.
You have my support, but not my sword. Sold the blasted thing for some delightful fruit.