Poll: Followers of Chaos, choose your side!

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I voted for "Choas Undivided" because it was the only option written in eEglish.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008

Despite being read by a psyker, and the over-arching motivations being slightly off by Khorne, from 1:40 onwards this may be the best ever recording of the war-cry of the eight-fold path.

As for me, I follow the only path for the rational mind.

Embrace An Eternity Of Perfection! Hail To The Fleshlord! Glory To The Prince Of Pleasure! Honour To The Lady Of Pain! Fall With Me Into Oblivion!

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
Gotta be ol' Papa Nurgle. Why? Zombies, that's why.

(Also, best minor Chaos God: Necoho - Can't explain, just look it up, you'll see =p )

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Slaneesh worshippers always seem to have a lot of fun.
Sex & drugs look like more fun than popping pimples, heads, or blood vessels.

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Ultrajoe said:

From 1:40 onwards this may be the best ever recording of the war-cry of the eight-fold path.

As for me, I follow the only path for the rational mind.

Embrace An Eternity Of Perfection! Hail To The Fleshlord! Glory To The Prince Of Pleasure! Honour To The Lady Of Pain! Fall With Me Into Oblivion!
Glory to Chaos Undivided!
It's hard sometime to understand what he is sayi-BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

Also, were you to hand there would be a reckoning for your blatant deviancy. To glorify one of the powers above the others is pure heresy and will not be tolerated.

In this post for example I glorified the Blood God with his hallowed chant, I took pleasure in typing it to praise the Pleasure Prince, I warped your post to invoke the Changer of Ways and it was typed on a filth encrusted, decaying laptop to venerate Papa Nurgle.

Hop-along Nussbaum

Mar 18, 2011
I guess I'm out of the loop. I have no idea what you're talking about.

And where's the "WTF does that mean" option for your poll?

Geez.

IndianaJonny

Mysteron Display Team
Jan 6, 2011
Scorched_Cascade said:
IndianaJonny said:
I think that poster meant the whole "loyalist traitor" thing. Basically during the Horus Heresy an alien seer foresaw two outcomes from the Horus Heresy and informed the Alpha Legion of the two choices they had.

One was the grim reality that 40k is today where untold trillions are massacred or brutalized in an eternity of war where humanity clings to its half life. Humanity is destined never to grow ascendant again but instead to wither and die jealously guarding its territories and bickering amongst themselves. This would come to pass if Alpha Legion stayed loyal.

The other possibility was an unthinkable decision. If the Alpha Legion turned traitor and fought against their sworn brothers there was the possibility of a bright future. In this possible future humanity goes out with one big bang, Horus strikes down the Emperor and every human is killed but in their death throes the Imperium takes all the Chaos Gods with it into non-existence. All the other residents of the galaxy get to live in a universe akin to pre-chaos times where souls can reincarnate back into new bodies when they die, fast travel has no dangers, no one needs fear for their souls and the warp is a calm place.

That is why their warcry is "For the Emperor!" for they are the most loyal of the loyalist. They chose a great sacrifice in the hopes of making the galaxy a greater place. Unfortunately fate had other designs and the actions of others caused the bright future not to come to pass. Namely Horus' overconfidence/hesitation in the siege of Terra when he lowered his ship shields which allowed the Emperor and Sanguinius to teleport aboard. Basically Horus screwed the plan by seeing what he had become at the last moment and lamenting.

Their sacrifice was all for naught and no one knows.
That's just...badass. I never knew that, thanks. Wow, that's pretty deep; the 40K boys have surpassed themselves on that one.

randomID

Dec 29, 2008
Nurgle.
Everything will end. Defeat is inevitable. By wielding his gifts your enemies will realize this too. As they seek to wound you, their hope will falter, their fury will meet a wall of relentless flesh and you will spread his gifts with glee.

http://snafzg.mmofansites.com/posts/723-know-your-gods-nurgle

Zeromaxx

Walrus King
Jul 2, 2008
I have to say that I'm torn between throwing my hat in for Khorne or Tzeench, but when it comes down to it I have to give my allegiance to the blood god.

Rusty Bucket

Dec 2, 2008
I'll go with Tzeentch. No idea how to even begin pronouncing that, but he seems pretty damn cool.

Also:
Aegis A said:
The tecnology of Tau makes me strong.

Now, if you would just stay over there....

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
In the long long ago when I worked in a comic shop and played WH40K regularly I was always impressed with the Nurgle forces both in detail of figures, general style, and unreasonable ability to win.

Nurgle it is.

Rusty Bucket said:
I'll go with Tzeentch. No idea how to even begin pronouncing that, but he seems pretty damn cool.
Zeench one syllable sounds kind of sort of rhymes with peach of peach had an 'N' in it.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Ranorak said:
I might be missing some context, but... what's a Nurgle.
It sounds like something I do when I got a terrible cold.
Nurgle [http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Nurgle] is one of the Chaos Gods. Papa Nurgle, as he is called by his followers, is the god of pestilence, decay and death.

He's generally depicted as a horrendously obese, diseased man, with an extremely jolly disposition. Basically, think Santa Claus, if Santa was a rotting zombie.

As for whom I follow, it can best be summed up in one short phrase:

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Findlebob

Mar 24, 2011
Neverhoodian said:
Tzeentch. He's the most sensible Chaos god, as he's willing to form alliances with the others at times to achieve a common goal (though there's always a hidden agenda). He's also the god of sorcery, and who doesn't like shooting doombolts from their hands?
Servents of Khorne maybe as they view magic users and puffs. Sorry but i had to say it.