Poll: For the girls of the escapist (or gay guys)

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
just to satisfy my own curiosity, what kind of guy do you like?
Girly?
Masculine?
Androgynous?

Be aware, I'm not necessarily talking about their personalities, as much as their looks. This said, if you wish to include personality, go right ahead!

I'm curious as to which one you like and why, so please go ahead!

For the record: I like effeminate guys. Why? Because I'm bi and dressing a guy up as a girl and doing naughty things to/with him is just so much fun <3

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
I'm a bi guy, I like the more androgynous or slightly effeminate guys. Not camp, just cute. So much fun to play with, ahahaha. I'm not much for musclebound or overly masculine types.

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
As a guy who's bisexual-with-a-male-preference[footnote]Think pretty much gay but I still happen to have a small desire for pussy every now and then[/footnote], I'd have to say I'm more into androgynous or effeminate men rather than uber-manly men. Overly masculine guys just... don't do anything for me, and a very muscular build is more of a turn off rather than a turn on.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
I'm a straight guy, but I lived with 2 "Manly men" who were bulky, at the gym every day if possible etc, and a lot of girls in the block claimed that they prefered more toned and slender guys than muscleheads like them. Not sure about their opinion on androgynous or effeminate men though. As long as the guys care about their appearance it's fine.

I'm a skinny bastard, and it turns out that girls who like skinnyness are rather rare. My personality is my selling point apparently.

CAPTCHA: In stitches. Looks like captcha's less sentient that we thought.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
to be honest I never really thourght about this kind of thing much...aside form generally attractive *shrug* but you know.....I think I kind of like asian guys....I don't know why,

or you know...joseph gordon-levitt (not 100% sure if he;s asian or not so I apoligise)

gazumped

Dec 1, 2010
(Bi girl here.) As a teenager my type (for guys) was definitely feminine/androgynous. As I grow older I'm starting to appreciate facial hair and a broader body figure, although I still go wild for longer hair on guys.

Interestly, as I grow older I seem to be appreciating more androgynous females, too, with tomboys/short hair/stouter figured girls catching my eye more often than they used to, although I still do like soft, feminine girls as well.

I think generally I just like the whole blurring-the-line-between-genders thing. I guess for me it's not just an aesthetic thing, if I see a 'girly-girl' (caked in make-up, dressed in pink) or a 'manly-man' (cropped hair, muscle-bound) my initial assumption (although I'd love to be proved wrong by them) is that they view gender in a quite binary way, and being the feminist/LGBT rights enthusiast that I am, that's just not going to gel well with me and the way I interact with people.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
I like... normal looking guys. I don't like men with square jaws and massive biceps, who spend their free time punching things and chopping wood. But nor do I like men who look like they could be women, and who spend their free time fixing their hair and shaving their legs. I like people who look like normal people and don't care too much about their appearance, or fit neatly into any ridiculous stereotypes.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
I guess masculine guys? I like them to look male and definitely be identifiable as male, but I also prefer them to be at most lightly muscled with thick or long hair.So although I like them to definitely be male I don't want them to be TOO male, so to speak. As for personalities I prefer nice, sweet, kind guys.

My current boyfriend looks like an adult man but acts like an adult woman - I'm ok with this :3

Libra

Feb 4, 2012
Kinda tough to choose my option here... I went for masculine, simply because I do like broad shoulders, scruff, etc, and a more emotionally distant demeanor. Not into gym bunnies though, prefer guys with an academic focus.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
I am ok with all three types but when I look back I notice that in the end I only date masculine guys.
But I still think there should be a fourth choice that says no preference. :)

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Well as a selectively bi guy (is that a thing? Like, I generally stick to women but there are a few guys who just, well, y'know...). The only question is; where does Leon S. Kennedy fit on that scale?

excalipoor

Jan 16, 2011
I...I can't answer this poll!

I'm a boy and I like all of the above would be my answer. I find the great majority of people attractive (men and women), regardless of individual traits or bodytypes. I've met very few people I'd consider unattractive, and usually it has more to do with their persona. Though maybe I just lack taste...

Right? ...No? Whatever, you just wouldn't know sexy if it came up and bit you in the ass.

waj9876

Jan 14, 2012
What about us wacky pansexuals?...I'm gonna post anyway. I prefer femininity. Doesn't matter the gender. Male, female, male-to-female, or female-to-male.

So my answer would be. I like girly/effeminate guys.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Protip: include a "I can't answer but I want to see the results of the poll" option in the future. Now everyones gonna vote to see what other people are voting for, even if they're straight males.
You can see the votes of the poll without voting, by clicking the "results" button to the bottom right of the poll.

OT: I can't really answer this since I'm a straight male however I will say that I'm a little disappointed that most people only seem to be talking about appearance rather than personality, you can be a masculine guy without oozing muscles from every orifice.

Orsoeus

Oct 14, 2010
(Bi Guy, with a tendancy towards females.) Big muscle cakes are a big turn off for me, mainly because their usually cocky assholes. The type of guy i like is the type of guy i am, caring, funny, light hearted, always up for a laugh. Although i have broad shoulders etc, i'm not overly buff, so i'm happy with myself right now.

RaphaelsRedemption

Eats With Her Mouth Full
May 3, 2010
manic_depressive13 said:
I like... normal looking guys. I don't like men with square jaws and massive biceps, who spend their free time punching things and chopping wood. But nor do I like men who look like they could be women, and who spend their free time fixing their hair and shaving their legs. I like people who look like normal people and don't care too much about their appearance, or fit neatly into any ridiculous stereotypes.
I absolutely agree, and you put it far more succinctly than I could.

My own husband is a lovely, regular guy. He's not overly muscle-bound, but definitely not overly given to primping and preening. His style is comfortable, easy to care for and a bit nerdy.

Personality-wise, he's definitely male, though far gentler than many stereotypically "manly men". Anyway, I love him. He's right for me, and I only hope he is as much in love with me as I am with him.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
I'm a straight guy but I have man crushes, If I was gay the kind of guys I'd want in my anus would be Hugh Jackman, Daniel Craig, Idris Elba, Old Spice Guy, Hugh Lawrie and Robert Downy Junior.

Inside my anus.