Poll: For the girls of the escapist (or gay guys)

Cannibal Johnson

Dec 29, 2011
Bi guy here, I personally prefer masculine "muscle head" type guys. I'm a bottom most of the time and effeminate or androgynous guys (sorry) aren't usually good tops. Not to mention I'm already kind of skinny/effeminate so having another me around is kind of boring.

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
I could not pick, I like all types, not picky about appearance, had them chunky hunky, girly twirly, and all the ones in the middle.

I prefer personality and it make a genuine connection with someone. If a guy is funny and snarky and manages to tease me in JUST the right way, then yeah, I am all his.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
chinangel said:
just to satisfy my own curiosity, what kind of guy do you like?
You shouldn't worry so much, chinangel, I'll love you no matter how you--

...I'm bi
Damn, it's just not as fun when they're not heterosexual.

OT:

For the record, probably more along the lines of 'androgynous', but I'm not exactly a veteran in the field so there may be some bias there.

That said, I think the hyper-masculine Hollywood man is disgusting. There's a point where muscled men stop looking organic and just start looking like modelling-clay men. Like Rita Rupulsa inexpertly used all the monster clay to make one lumpy Putty.

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
I am a male I like sharp androgynous features and slightly dominate personalities in both men and women. I would say i have a preference for women overall though no all to strong a preference.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I have a preference for masculine guys. They don't need to be full of muscle, and I prefer intelligence. Thankfully my boyfriend is everything I look for in a guy :D

Playful Pony

Clop clop!
Sep 11, 2012
I like 'em cutesy and girly. To be honest the only thing I like about a males apearance is the genital area, and I really don't know why I like that I just do. Sexual atractions are weird... I much enjoy a natural look, I generally think a lot of girls look much better without makeup for example. If I could have a perfect mate I think it would have to be a M2F transgender that is comfortable with her penis... That type speaks to all my yaoi fangirl fantasies X3.

FitScotGaymer

Mar 30, 2011
I like a manly guy.

That's not to say I wouldn't go with a guy who wasn't "manly" if I liked them tho...

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
JoJo said:
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Protip: include a "I can't answer but I want to see the results of the poll" option in the future. Now everyones gonna vote to see what other people are voting for, even if they're straight males.
You can see the votes of the poll without voting, by clicking the "results" button to the bottom right of the poll.

OT: I can't really answer this since I'm a straight male however I will say that I'm a little disappointed that most people only seem to be talking about appearance rather than personality, you can be a masculine guy without oozing muscles from every orifice.
Derp.

Is that a new-ish thing or was that option always there? Man, I sure feel stupid right now.
It's been there as long as I can remember (couple years at-least), not particularly obvious I'll admit.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I am a heterosexual female who has a preference for tall, lean yet toned white guys with fair eyes and light brown to reg. brown hair. Needless to say my trip to Montana was wonderful. *fans self*

Dr. Doomsduck

Nov 24, 2011
Oh christ, You want me to chose?

No but really, It depends. Straight-up Macho's can keep walking as far as I'm concerned, because I'm not big on sexism and arrogance. Then again, I can barely stand shopping for an hour, so a man who takes three hours to pick out a pair of shoes (my male best friend...I swear I don't know how his girlfriend puts up with him) isn't exactly my cuppa either.

So, you know, I don't care about a guy who leans towards any of those three, but let's just stay away from extremes. As long as they're comfortable in their own skin, I'm good.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
Lt._nefarious said:
Well as a selectively bi guy (is that a thing? Like, I generally stick to women but there are a few guys who just, well, y'know...). The only question is; where does Leon S. Kennedy fit on that scale?
I'd say girly. mm...Leon...<3

Captcha: That's Right.
Damn straight captcha

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
Playful Pony said:
I like 'em cutesy and girly. To be honest the only thing I like about a males apearance is the genital area, and I really don't know why I like that I just do. Sexual atractions are weird... I much enjoy a natural look, I generally think a lot of girls look much better without makeup for example. If I could have a perfect mate I think it would have to be a M2F transgender that is comfortable with her penis... That type speaks to all my yaoi fangirl fantasies X3.
M2F comfortable with her...
/glances at her body

sorry sugar, I'm taken :p

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Um... honestly, I think I could take any of them.

If they're good looking, they're good looking.

When I think of rough, alpha male types it's pretty much based on personality as being an alpha male is what that's all about. And I figure any guy can pull that off if they want to.

Playful Pony

Clop clop!
Sep 11, 2012
chinangel said:
Playful Pony said:
M2F comfortable with her...
/glances at her body

sorry sugar, I'm taken :p
All the good ones always are ^^.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
*Watches for the masculine bar to rise*

Yes, feed my ego. Muahahaha.

(I don't know, does being skinny and not overly muscled make me more androgynous? I doubt anyone could ever mistake me for possibly being a woman. I'm confused)

CleverNickname

Sep 19, 2010
None of the above.

Boyish guys. No, that's not androgynous or effeminate. Really don't like effeminate guys, and androgyny is too neutral. You can tell they're boys and it's the boyishness that's attractive, not "how un-male they are".
Technically that's probably masculinity before they're manly, but it's easy to confuse the two.

Oh and, it has nothing to do with age. I'm talking like 17 and up here, and have known 25+ guys who are perfectly boyish-cute.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
As a guy, I don't see many women actually PICKING the huge meatheads. I'm very lean and a few months ago, very toned, and I got a LOT more looks than any of my meathead friends did.

I've noticed that looking average though is all it usually takes when you have an outgoing personality. It worked for me until I started going to the gym alot, than I didn't have to depend on that AS much, ie I wasn't the one always initiating.

Personality DOES come out on top compared to looks it seems to me. I know many good looking guys whom just don't have personalities to compare with their looks and it shows in relationships.