Poll: Forget the names. If you could change or augment one part of your body, what would it be?

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
DkLnBr said:
Barbas said:
Enhanced senses. This would allow for earlier reactions and better planning.
Damn, that was my answer. Now what do I say? actually a bionic penis would be pretty fun, but I could probably use a better heart, and I wouldn't mind being stronger/faster, but quicker reflexes would come in handy, though my memory is terrible so I could use an upgrade. Could I say "everything" as my one part?
Someone's been watching Space Truckers, I see.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
DkLnBr said:
Barbas said:
Enhanced senses. This would allow for earlier reactions and better planning.
Damn, that was my answer. Now what do I say? actually a bionic penis would be pretty fun, but I could probably use a better heart, and I wouldn't mind being stronger/faster, but quicker reflexes would come in handy, though my memory is terrible so I could use an upgrade. Could I say "everything" as my one part?
When in doubt, go for spring-legs!

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
FalloutJack said:
Techno Squidgy said:
The ability to fire lightning bolts from my fingertips when throwing the horns.

I can't even begin to recount all the scenarios in my life where that power would have been incredibly useful. It's too late for me to think of any more interesting input to this topic than that right now :p
Wait, what horns? Which scenarios? Come back here and explain this one!
Stick out your index and little fingers on one hand while curling the other two into your palm, holding them in place with your thumb. Now imagine electricity arcing from your finger tips to a target of your choice.

Would have been handy when I got mugged, and would be an awesome party trick.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
I'd take Wolverine regeneration.
It would solve a whole mess of things.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Techno Squidgy said:
FalloutJack said:
Techno Squidgy said:
The ability to fire lightning bolts from my fingertips when throwing the horns.

I can't even begin to recount all the scenarios in my life where that power would have been incredibly useful. It's too late for me to think of any more interesting input to this topic than that right now :p
Wait, what horns? Which scenarios? Come back here and explain this one!
Stick out your index and little fingers on one hand while curling the other two into your palm, holding them in place with your thumb. Now imagine electricity arcing from your finger tips to a target of your choice.

Would have been handy when I got mugged, and would be an awesome party trick.
Okay, I like it. It's unexpected and indeed impressive.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
I said this on a previous Augmentation thread, but I'd like the right arm of a cyborg that has muscle fiber with the power of a jack hammer, and regeneration when I drink Gatorade (preferably the Gatorade not in spines but in a bottle so I look sane around society).

Yeah.... thats the ticket baby...

Oct 10, 2011
FalloutJack said:
username sucks said:
I want to modify myself so that I am immune to frostbite and hypothermia while still able to feel the cold. I would be comfortable in below freezing temperatures, but my body apparently isn't.
Given the temperature outside right now, I don't blame you.
Not just that, I just really like the feeling of the cold. Did you notice I said I still wantd to be able to feel cold? If I could get this ability, I would probably move to Alaska or Canada and be the one guy that goes out in shorts and a tee shirt.

The only problem is that I tend to get frostbite on my skin when I do this, which feels more like a burn afterwards. Also if I were to stay cold for too long as I am now, I would die. I like the cold, but not death.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
username sucks said:
FalloutJack said:
username sucks said:
I want to modify myself so that I am immune to frostbite and hypothermia while still able to feel the cold. I would be comfortable in below freezing temperatures, but my body apparently isn't.
Given the temperature outside right now, I don't blame you.
Not just that, I just really like the feeling of the cold. Did you notice I said I still wantd to be able to feel cold? If I could get this ability, I would probably move to Alaska or Canada and be the one guy that goes out in shorts and a tee shirt.

The only problem is that I tend to get frostbite on my skin when I do this, which feels more like a burn afterwards. Also if I were to stay cold for too long as I am now, I would die. I like the cold, but not death.
In short, you want to become a Polar Bear Club member, the lot of them apparently having some skill or natural means of being at home with freezing cold water/weather without damages.

The Night Angel

Dec 30, 2011
I'm going to be boring and say I would like to be a bit taller... I am not short at the moment, but would like to be taller than average.

Dyan

Nov 27, 2009
Didn't even have to think about it. Eidetic memory for sure. Sure you'd also remember every bad thing that ever happened to you, but I think the positive gains outwheigh the negatives. I'd never have to study again! Just skim through my textbook once and BOOM!

If not perfect recall. I guess I'd go for somekind of general intelligence increase, you know making complex plans on the go and whatnot.

Zaldin

Sep 28, 2009
Increased healing/cell regeneration. No more wounds for me. Scars do remain though.