Poll: Genre wars poll

Kellerb

Jan 20, 2009
WhiteFangofWar said:
Pirates. They're the only ones with any sense of humor. Even in rare cases in fiction where aliens or robots learn some jokes they're just aping their human allies.
agreed

madman485

Apr 10, 2009
werefrog said:
ninja's .... they can kill things... there fast... there strong ... and batman....

lol i chose ninjas because ive always thought they were awesome and in elementary school some people used to say i was a ninja :p

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Mstrswrd said:
Ninja's, because, well, lets face it, I'm enamored with Japanese Mythology and history, and, historically, Ninja's, due to their training, were nearly super-human, so yeah, Ninja's.
No, not really. Historically Ninjas were anything but super-humans.

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
WhiteFangofWar said:
Pirates. They're the only ones with any sense of humor. Even in rare cases in fiction where aliens or robots learn some jokes they're just aping their human allies.
Mystery Science Theatre 3000. That's one hilarious robot.

keyper159

Dec 13, 2008
I picked ninjas because there wasn't an option to be an 8 foot, axe wielding Norseman.

destroyer383

Mar 23, 2009
i picked robots first then changed to ninjas watter dragons and onis are the best posible units with a master ninja thrown in

madman485

Apr 10, 2009
keyper159 said:
I picked ninjas because there wasn't an option to be an 8 foot, axe wielding Norseman.
you. you are the most amazing person in the history of ever.

Azzaevil

Jun 26, 2008
I'm a Ninja, the others are a Toaster, and rotting sandwitch, a rusty battered old coin, some UFO witch is ok and the coolest is the Ninja star, but they needed one best class of all... The Lumberjack ^^

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
Internet Kraken said:
Mstrswrd said:
Ninja's, because, well, lets face it, I'm enamored with Japanese Mythology and history, and, historically, Ninja's, due to their training, were nearly super-human, so yeah, Ninja's.
No, not really. Historically Ninjas were anything but super-humans.
Well, I understand that they were, at their origins, simply peasants who took up arms. That's why they had wepons that were really just farming tools (like the sickle). It was over time that they started to develop ways of training that allowed them to do very impressive things, which I have mentioned in many topics. Things like running about 70 kilometers in a day over uneven terrain, and then being ready to do it again they next day, or being able to support their entire body weight with their arms while "laying" horizontally on a ceiling, holding onto rods embedded in the ceiling (or, preferebly, support beams) to keep themselves up there.

However, I will and do admit that my description was overly dramatic. They were not super-human, they just had excellent control of their bodies.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Mstrswrd said:
Don't forget Batman was a ninja.

NeoDeath90

Feb 11, 2009
I picked ninjas, but i'm regretting it now. They've gotten me nothing but losses. I'm thinking:

Should I switch to Aliens or Zombies?

EDIT: I went with Aliens

Resistance205

Jun 3, 2008
WhiteFangofWar said:
Pfft, you have obviously never heard this classic zombie joke
"Braaaaaains? BRAAAAAINS!"
Ah, that one cracks me up all the time!