Poll: Genre wars.who should win?

suhlEap

Apr 14, 2009
it figures that everyone who plays this is gonna vote for the side they like. so it's kinda a useless poll. nonetheless, ninjas are clearly gonna win, cos they're ninjas. fuck you piratey people. as for robots and aliens, i'm sure ryu hyabusa could slay them all, but i would say that as i love ninja gaiden :)

Posh-Tim

Apr 17, 2009
I should!
(never going to happen)
Actually I'm relatively sure whichever side I pick will have a worse chance of winning simply due to my membership

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
I don't care who wins, it doesn't effect me in any way. Although I am a Ninja...

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
When you look at it from a realistic point of view, Aliens and Robots are the only one who would win.

But, Ninjas FTW!

bad rider

The prodigal son of a goat boy
Dec 23, 2007
Stubee said:
Realistically, Robots and Aliens are the only ones with a chance....
I mean come on, Pirates? With there flintlocks and rum? what they gunna do!
With flintlocks and rum, what can't we do?

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Clearly, pirates are going to win. Just check the news! It's already begun!

Too soon?

AGNGoo

Dec 26, 2008
The aliens are the underdog. It's going to be like an 80s movie where the the underdogs come behind at the last moment and win by sheer pluck and determination. Real life is always like 80s movies.

frank220

Dec 25, 2008
I feel ninjas are over-rated. Robots are the future. And in the words of Ill Bill, "There is no future, the future is now." So that means that the Robots are the present. Victory is inevitable. All your feudalism are belong to us, make your time.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Realistically, Aliens would crush every faction aside from Robots. However even robots can't beat them. Odds are if they've mastered space travel and psychic powers they can crush the living tin cans.