Poll: Genre wars.who should win?

Trendkill6

Dec 14, 2008
Prolly ninja just because the most people chose them
i did on accident but wanted aliens >.<

and how did they leave out generic space marines?!

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
AGNGoo said:
The aliens are the underdog. It's going to be like an 80s movie where the the underdogs come behind at the last moment and win by sheer pluck and determination. Real life is always like 80s movies.
I wish I could win by sheer pluck.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Ninjas: Thin black cloth for protection, good with swords, throw pieces of metal, spectacular acrobats
Pirates: Have gunpowder weapons (cannons and flintlocks), swashbucklers, high risk high pay job
I'll say the Pie Rats over the Nine Jars

Kai-Tiger

Apr 17, 2009
Ninja steal alien sword technology due to stealth
Ninja evades robot detection via swift movments and co-ordinated distractions thanx to low AI with robots.
Ninja kills pirates in there drunken slumbers including a bird with a well aimed kunai
Ninja's laugh at the slow and stupid zombies and slice up any that are dumb enough to get withing sword distance.
Ninjas plot robots and aliens against each other using stealth stratagys and provoking the robots.
Ninjas kill off the survivors
Ninja reigns supreme over the world

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
Kai-Tiger said:
Ninja evades robot detection via swift movments and co-ordinated distractions thanx to low AI with robots.
Ninja kills pirates in there drunken slumbers including a bird with a well aimed kunai
Ninja's laugh at the slow and stupid zombies and slice up any that are dumb enough to get withing sword distance.
Ninjas plot robots and aliens against each other using stealth stratagys and provoking the robots.
This. So true.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
Kai-Tiger said:
I'm a ninja myself, but we do have to think how to deal with the zombie T-rex. I know Ninjas can stay still for decades, but that theory about the T-rex's sight was disproven.

Give me your thoughts on this matter fellow ninjas, so we may slay the fell beastly.

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
In regards to ninjas and pirates: They are ancient history. They have no place in the great and bold future which is the Supreme Age of Technology.

The only real threats which we have left are zombies and aliens. Zombies are brain-dead piles of rotting flesh, what do they think their fetid claws can do to the unmoving, unfeeling carapace of a robot? And as for aliens, well... let's face it, you're not going anywhere without our compliance.

The singular mind of the robots shall be omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, perfect.

balimuzz

Apr 15, 2009
in real life: aliens or robots. i love pirates tho, so i want them to win. still, im playing as robots cuz they seem like they're the best in most respects (make lots of tiny droids). makes sense in real life too. pirates>ninjas

Fortesque

Jan 16, 2009
We have all see the movies, Zombies take over the earth.

Let the Zombie invasion begin.

Yoshimota

Feb 23, 2009
Kai-Tiger said:
Too easy!

lonercs

Jun 6, 2008
Ninja for they are awesome...and a lot of other things that I shall not go into.