Poll: Girls Don't Like Assholes.

BlueMage

Jan 22, 2008
MegaManOfNumbers said:
Allthingsspectacular said:
Women don't like assholes, they're drawn to them. A subtle but meaningful difference.
Is that a euphemism? Because the title is VERY euphemistic.

I really hope that was on purpose!

Ok, you got me. Yes, it was on purpose.

LilithSlave said:
Drawn to assholes? What?

I'm not drawn to assholes, either. I don't even want to so much as being the company of a guy who is an asshole.
Dear girl, I don't mean that you're consciously attracted to them. Simply that you'll find - for reasons you yourself cannot explain - that the arsehole seems to draw your eye. His displays of wealth, of power, of prowess. Even if it's for you to do nothing more than roll your eyes at his idiocy - he got your attention, didn't he? That's the first step. A clever arsehole will capitalise on this.

Pickup artists are very often arseholes who've learnt to maximise the return their arseholery makes - that initial attention-grab. When you've got a large group of males you can possibly choose from, that initial grab can be all the difference.

I don't say this to denigrate you, as I'm sure you're an intelligent woman. But the arsehole plays on such.

BlueMage

Jan 22, 2008
Freezy_Breezy said:
Girls aren't all the same. Stop lumping them together.

The girl I'm currently with is an engineer who loves explosions, Die Hard, wants to be an astronaut, is obsessed with rock climbing and takes literally 40 seconds to get dressed for anything.

Fuck your stereotypes
The engineer in me loves your girl.