Poll: Girls Don't Like Assholes.

Panzer_God

Welcome to the League of Piccolo
Apr 29, 2009
Kahunaburger said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Women are a hivemind again?
Apparently.

It will never cease to amaze me what elaborate systems people will think of to explain why other people aren't currently having sex with them.
My elaborate system is "She's either seeing someone else or doesn't like me". These have both been true on any number of occasions, and I've never had to make exceptions xD.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Panzer_God said:
Aerosteam 1908 said:
Maybe generalizing a little too much?

There's a lot of girls out there. Outside China, half the entire population is female. At least one of them must like assholes, right?
I am generalizing too much. I announced in the OP that I was generalizing and basing my opinion around the women I know. Anything else you'd like to add?
That I didn't read the OP until after I posted. I tend to post things based only on the title on the thread. =/

Panzer_God

Apr 29, 2009
Aerosteam 1908 said:
Panzer_God said:
Aerosteam 1908 said:
Maybe generalizing a little too much?

There's a lot of girls out there. Outside China, half the entire population is female. At least one of them must like assholes, right?
I am generalizing too much. I announced in the OP that I was generalizing and basing my opinion around the women I know. Anything else you'd like to add?
That I didn't read the OP until after I posted. I tend to post things based only on the title on the thread. =/
Completely understandable, so do I xD. I'd have agreed with you, except that I am the OP.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Panzer_God said:
You're kind of awesome. Question.
Why thank you.

How would you feel if you found out the guy sitting in the corner with his head down was spending his nights complaining on the internet about the boy he thought you liked?
I'd feel a bit sorry for him but it'd put me off him even more. Instead of pining over me (me of all people. Look at the fucking state of me xD) he should be trying to find a girl who would make him happy.
Or maybe I would like him too if he took the time to talk to me instead of sitting there quietly with a right face on.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Wolfram23 said:
Anyway... I think most people find confidence more attractive than meekness.
I agree. Shy, unconfident passive-agressive* people rarely provoke crazy animal lust. Unless, y'know, you're into that.

*Most people I know who moan about the opposite sex just plain not fucking them all the time are passive-agressive people in general.

EDIT: OP, I can see what you're getting at. Confidence is an important factor for both genders imo.

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
You are essentially correct, girls do like assholes and yet it is mainly due to the fact assholes are over confident.

Heck I lived i bigot land for a while and got my first date of of telling a guy what a giant **** he was and yes that is a direct quote. He insulted me and I made the remark of why he has to pick on kids that weighed at least 50 LBS less than him or insult kids for being gay in some fashion and ended with it is because you are a giant ****. I stood up to him partly because i was just pissed but his girlfriend was right by him and i thought quite correctly he would not hit me in front of her not to mention the crowd that would likely be in my favor. It was not my intent to get the girl but apparently sticking up for yourself is hot and the fact the guy bitched about gays all the time struck a nerve with her and she happened to bring it up once they had gone back to talk he made a comment on the subject that pissed her off had her dump him and pick up me, not that it lasted.

I have always had an air of confidence like this, it was not foreboding but I do refuse to take shit and apparently that is a very attractive feature.

David Bjur

Hazy sucks, Daystar Moreso
Nov 21, 2011
I've been saying the same thing OP, and just like Phasmal said, confidence is an important factor for both genders. It's even the same when you try to make friends, you're more likely to become a friend with someone if one of you take the first step, and that's where confidence comes in. A person with confidence can show that they like a person a lot more easier than a sheltered person, since the one with confidence ain't afraid to show it, show it.
THEY'RE SEXY AND THEY KNOW IT!

A confident person can also very easily show his brights sides, which is really handy when around people.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
Given the title of the thread I feel obliged to post a very witty remark about women not enjoying anal sex. Alas, I have nothing witty to say I'm sure someone else will.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Some guys like "assholes". Some don't.

/thread
I'm more of a penis man, myself. I'm sure some chicks are into pegging and stuff like that.

To all those girls who love assholes I say, "stick it in his pooper!"

Frozen Fox

Mar 23, 2012
I think it is more just people do not like cowards. I am gay other guys like it when I stand my ground on my opinions and back them up while any one who folds is seen as week. I am fairly fit but in the inside am a rather mild mannered nerd even if i do play ever sport under the sun so do not think nice negates confident.

As much as people like me backing up my own opinion (which i see as confidence) they dislike me destroying someone's opinion with no real reason other than trampling them (which i view as arrogance) and even like admitting that you can be wrong if you can be proven that you are (which i see a meekness or open mindedness).

Sneaky Paladin

Jan 21, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Women are a hivemind again?

Nice.

Now I can get them all to make me a sandwich at the same time by using my fiancee as my communicator.

Joking aside, nobody knows what women want, because women are individuals too.

Cheap answer, I know.

But it's the right one :D
What a jerk, this guy likes to end threads in one post so none of us have anything to discuss!

That was the most backhanded compliment I could give in the situation but seriously this is right on the mark.

Panzer_God

Apr 29, 2009
EeveeElectro said:
Panzer_God said:
How would you feel if you found out the guy sitting in the corner with his head down was spending his nights complaining on the internet about the boy he thought you liked?
I'd feel a bit sorry for him but it'd put me off him even more. Instead of pining over me (me of all people. Look at the fucking state of me xD) he should be trying to find a girl who would make him happy.
Or maybe I would like him too if he took the time to talk to me instead of sitting there quietly with a right face on.
Yes, a smart girl who is a very active presence on a gaming forum, how dare he be pining over you xD.

ShadowsofHope said:
Who likes assholes to begin with?

Also, I voted for the muffins. SWEET, DELICIOUS MUFFINS!
I actually tend to be attracted to asshole girls, I don't know why. It's very strange, possibly because they're the only people who get more annoyed by idiots than I do. Also, MUFFINS!

ToTaL LoLiGe said:
Given the title of the thread I feel obliged to post a very witty remark about women not enjoying anal sex. Alas, I have nothing witty to say I'm sure someone else will.
I actually tried to make a joke about it in the OP but was also unable to come up with anything clever. If you can, please tell me.

David Bjur said:
I've been saying the same thing OP, and just like Phasmal said, confidence is an important factor for both genders. It's even the same when you try to make friends, you're more likely to become a friend with someone if one of you take the first step, and that's where confidence comes in. A person with confidence can show that they like a person a lot more easier than a sheltered person, since the one with confidence ain't afraid to show it, show it.
THEY'RE SEXY AND THEY KNOW IT!

A confident person can also very easily show his brights sides, which is really handy when around people.
I personally prefer, they ain't afraid to show it, show it.
THEY'RE CLEVER AND THEY KNOW IT!

Sexy people scare me.

Phasmal said:
Wolfram23 said:
Anyway... I think most people find confidence more attractive than meekness.
I agree. Shy, unconfident passive-agressive* people rarely provoke crazy animal lust. Unless, y'know, you're into that.

*Most people I know who moan about the opposite sex just plain not fucking them all the time are passive-agressive people in general.
That's true. I think a large part of my problem is that I hate passive-aggressiveness. I'm the type that feels like anything not said will haunt you. One of the only positives when I look back on my life is that I never let a girl I liked go without telling her. It didn't always end well, but damn it, they knew.

DANEgerous said:
You are essentially correct, girls do like assholes and yet it is mainly due to the fact assholes are over confident.

Heck I lived i bigot land for a while and got my first date of of telling a guy what a giant **** he was and yes that is a direct quote. He insulted me and I made the remark of why he has to pick on kids that weighed at least 50 LBS less than him or insult kids for being gay in some fashion and ended with it is because you are a giant ****. I stood up to him partly because i was just pissed but his girlfriend was right by him and i thought quite correctly he would not hit me in front of her not to mention the crowd that would likely be in my favor. It was not my intent to get the girl but apparently sticking up for yourself is hot and the fact the guy bitched about gays all the time struck a nerve with her and she happened to bring it up once they had gone back to talk he made a comment on the subject that pissed her off had her dump him and pick up me, not that it lasted.

I have always had an air of confidence like this, it was not foreboding but I do refuse to take shit and apparently that is a very attractive feature.
Well done good sir!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Panzer_God said:
Instead of "What can I do to make her notice me?" it became "Why won't that ***** pay attention to me instead of that asshole boyfriend of hers?". Instead of trying to rise above the problem, people misdirected the problem and chose to blame the girls for falling in love with assholes. That's not fair to anyone. It's not fair to the guys the girls like, since quite a few of them aren't assholes, it's not fair to yourself, since it means you'll never try to improve and it's not fair to the girls themselves because they aren't attracted to assholes.
That's true.

Panzer_God said:
"But Panzer" you might ask, "then why aren't they dating guys like us?" The answer is simple.
I think you're wrong here. Lots of women date "guys like us". It's just that the sort of person to make a big deal over the question tends not be actually one of the "guys like us", even if they like to pretend they are, they are more usually another kind of arsehole.

Apr 24, 2008
There's a film about what women want, it's called "What women want".

Basically, you act like a chauvenist jackass. But then you get into an accident and somehow gain the power to hear what women are really thinking. At first you abuse your power and it's very funny. But then, later on, you have an epiphany and use your powers for good and end up stopping a depressed young lady from commiting suicide.

The whole experience enriches you and teaches you to be less self-centered. The change in you makes you worthy of love(rom-com rules).

Be like Mel Gibson.

May 17, 2010
Sexual Harassment Panda said:

Basically, you act like a chauvenist jackass. But then you get into an accident and somehow gain the power to hear what women are really thinking. At first you abuse your power and it's very funny. But then, later on, you have an epiphany and use your powers for good and end up stopping a depressed young lady from commiting suicide.

The whole experience enriches you and teaches you to be less self-centered. The change in you makes you worthy of love(rom-com rules).

Be like Mel Gibson.
Also product placement.

So OP the moral here is that near-fatal accidents will let you meet the love of your life.

Panzer_God

Apr 29, 2009
thaluikhain said:
Panzer_God said:
"But Panzer" you might ask, "then why aren't they dating guys like us?" The answer is simple.
I think you're wrong here. Lots of women date "guys like us". It's just that the sort of person to make a big deal over the question tends not be actually one of the "guys like us", even if they like to pretend they are, they are more usually another kind of arsehole.
Well, I was referring to 'guys like us' from their point of view, since I used to be one. I guess I was horridly unclear though.

370999 said:
Sexual Harassment Panda said:

Be like Mel Gibson.
Also product placement.

So OP the moral here is that near-fatal accidents will let you meet the love of your life.
I met my girl already, this entire thread was just to yell at the people who don't and whine incessantly about it.