Poll: Give up Human Form: If you had this option, would you take it?

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Since everything is valid, can I become an immortal supernatural being? If so than that, definitely that.

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
Sure, I could still look like a human, but have superpowers
Like shapeshifting, or magic, or something like that :p

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
Definitely among the others who choose the changling.
I sometimes would like to change my mind about things, and experience new challenges.
And then I could become and orc/angel in normal society. That'd make me pretty awesome.

Peranzi

Jul 14, 2010
Hell yes, I would be a shape shifter then just stay in human form most of the time and only switch occasionally

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
Yes because then I can be a tech-preist of the Adaptus Mechanicus. Or become an Adaptus Astartes, they are technically not human.

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
jboking said:
That seems very...limited. Would you want to be an otter that can occasionally mutter "I love you"?
Eh, i think it's mainly due to a lack of knowledge of the language, small vocabulary, than a lack of talent.
But you wouldn't be able to maintain a human life. You wouldn't be able to work, so you wouldn't be able to pay bills, so they'd take it away and you'd be left with THE WILD! Giving up human form more than likely leads to you giving up your entire life.
eh, maybe, but my current job requires no physical labor, only my brain, so I might be able to manage. if not, I'd find some sort of loop hole that allows me to get a better job, maybe become an entrepreneur. although, becoming an entrepreneur was my life plan anyway. people just got to learn to adjust.

Edit: I just realized we are trying to use logic on a situation that could only happen in a fantasy world or in fiction.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Oh hell yes.

Any form that isn't human? Fabulous. I choose the form of Brethren of the Dark Power, a set of beings who are decidedly evil, deranged, and entertaining. Also, they moonlight as horrible abominations and magnificent bastards.

Hey, you asked.

Blobpie

May 20, 2009
Shape shifter sounds good!

But if i can't be that i choose machine:

Why? It's customizable, upgradable, but most importantly.... immortal.

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
Peranzi said:
Hell yes, I would be a shape shifter then just stay in human form most of the time and only switch occasionally
Blobpie said:
Random Fella said:
DoomyMcDoom said:
Make me a shape shifter, then I will show the world true terror, immagine furnature killing people, cars coming to life and deciding to go for a swim with the doors locked shut... many FUN ways I could get my revenge... soooo many fun ways.
Aetheora said:
Shape-shifter without question. Would be every single thing I would want, and it'd change my life :3
Wow, Shapershifters are popular as of late now, aren't they? Eh, can't think of a reason why not, as they can turn into anything at all.

Blobpie

May 20, 2009
CulixCupric said:
Peranzi said:
Blobpie said:
Random Fella said:
DoomyMcDoom said:
Make me a shape shifter, then I will show the world true terror, immagine furnature killing people, cars coming to life and deciding to go for a swim with the doors locked shut... many FUN ways I could get my revenge... soooo many fun ways.
Aetheora said:
Shape-shifter without question. Would be every single thing I would want, and it'd change my life :3
Wow, Shapershifters are popular as of late now, aren't they? Eh, can't think of a reason why not, as they can turn into anything at all.
There really should have been a rule that excluded them

Robert Sanders

Jul 9, 2011
I'd have to say Dr. Manhattan. He can change his size, make multiple copies of himself, go to distant worlds, and reorganize matter.

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
Blobpie said:
CulixCupric said:
There really should have been a rule that excluded them
Yeah, I know, but I allowed it, and boom, there everywhere.

Polarity27

Jul 28, 2008
I'd choose to be a smart AI like Cortana. Yeah, the life-span is shit, but pure learning without the clumsy interface of a body that can't remember half of what it reads sounds incredible.

Sign me up for a future where humanity is virtual.