Poll: Go Big or GO HOME

RomanceIsDead

Aug 19, 2011
During the summer I am a hardcore gamer I probably play games 8 hours a day. But during college I really have time for like three hours of gaming a week. It's an interesting transition.

And I realized its because I genuinely take games "seriously". Hah, now I know that sounds stupid, but I never do anything in life that is half assed. If I'm going to play Call of Duty or Gears of War I'm going to need to maintain a respectable kill/death ratio and win/loss ratio.

Skyrim comes out in a few days. I want it, but I know I won't play it unless I can go all out, explore everything, and hit the level cap. What about you guys?

EDIT: I was going to include a poll but thought, **** it. I just want to read your responses.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
RomanceIsDead said:
During the summer I am a hardcore gamer I probably play games 8 hours a day. But during college I really have time for like three hours of gaming a week. It's an interesting transition.

And I realized its because I genuinely take games "seriously". Hah, now I know that sounds stupid, but I never do anything in life that is half assed. If I'm going to play Call of Duty or Gears of War I'm going to need to maintain a respectable kill/death ratio and win/loss ratio.

Skyrim comes out in a few days. I want it, but I know I won't play it unless I can go all out, explore everything, and hit the level cap. What about you guys?

EDIT: I was going to include a poll but thought, **** it. I just want to read your responses.
I've not played any video games in 2 months, really. I'm taking a hiatus until I come home, when classes end for me. Which they will soon.

Then I have 6 weeks to play to my heart's content (I love my school)

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
work hard on homework and pojects during the week try to open up space in the weekend. that or just don't buy it until the winter break.

rockingnic

May 6, 2009
Since I live home and go to school I usually play maybe on 3-4 days of the week, 3-5 hrs a day if I'm lucky. Sometimes less because I have to work on a project or study for a test or it's Sunday Football... During breaks/summer, I put in about the same with some slight changes because I basically work full time and this summer I'm getting a second job.