Poll: Have another cup, you jittery junkie!

JDviewer

Mar 3, 2009
I alternate between cups of tea and coffe during the day. I normally have about 3 cups of tea/coffee a day. I take my coffee with milk when I do. I sometimes buy a cappucino just for that extra caffeine buzz.

Hobo Joe

Aug 4, 2009
I'm a tea man myself, can't stand coffee. I believe I drink around 3-5 cups of tea per day; love the stuff. :)

Kraj

Jan 21, 2008
2-4 cups a day. Jet black, Colombian Ground,followed or separated by multiple Bawls or guarana type beverage equivalents.
Always fall asleep within 5 mins, always wake up full of energy. Starting to think none of it does anything anymore.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
syndicated44 said:
FanofDeath said:
Right on, friend. Have you heard any Absu?
No but you have inspired me to look them up and they are pretty good haha.
The drums for Pillars of Mercy blow my mind.

JDviewer said:
I alternate between cups of tea and coffe during the day. I normally have about 3 cups of tea/coffee a day. I take my coffee with milk when I do. I sometimes buy a cappucino just for that extra caffeine buzz.
How are your cappucino's flavoured?

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
I used to like coffee. Then they took White Chocolate Mocha off the Starbucks menu.

Even when I liked it, I'd say my limit was maybe 2 to 3 a week.

TheAmazingTGIF

Friday Only Superhero
Aug 5, 2009
6-9 but of tea (because it is delicious and I don't like the bitterness of coffee) and with milk and sugar.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
Simski Burkez said:
Usually around six cups a day.

How do I take it?
In a cup, fool!!!
Hah. Hah hah hah. Funny, really :p

Wow. I'm glad the obscene choices are being used.

Update: I'm on my tenth cup right now.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Don't drink coffee, I get my caffine from a mixture of Jolt, Mountain Dew and the blood of highland virgins

Starnerf

The X makes it sound cool
Jun 26, 2008
FanofDeath said:
Starnerf said:
None. I hate coffee. I'd drink tea more often, but I don't feel like boiling water most mornings.
Tea is lovely, too. What's your favourite kind?
I drink green, usually, but I also have some chamomile and a box of Earl Grey. And some regular Lipton black tea.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
Macgyvercas said:
Don't drink coffee, I get my caffine from a mixture of Jolt, Mountain Dew and the blood of highland virgins
That's a bit inconvenient. Y'know, getting Jolt.

Starnerf said:
FanofDeath said:
Starnerf said:
None. I hate coffee. I'd drink tea more often, but I don't feel like boiling water most mornings.
Tea is lovely, too. What's your favourite kind?
I drink green, usually, but I also have some chamomile and a box of Earl Grey. And some regular Lipton black tea.
Chamomile is a must for me. I need it to help me get to sleep. I'm definelty in for the Earl Grey, too.

Donnyp said:
I don't drink Coffee. If you start Drinking it young you get a dependence on it. Now lemonade and Ice tea are another story lol.
That's for bloody sure.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I usually have 0-2 cups a day. I have it iced, black and with one sugar. I like my Coffee like I like my women; Dark, Cold and sweet.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
I get a craving for coffee sometimes. I like tea too--but I don't care for tea's after taste. (Though, one of my friends from England sent me instructions on how to make the "Perfect Cup of Tea" which was helpful.)

But, of coffee, I am a fan. And I take it with cream and sugar.

Emperor Inferno

Jun 5, 2008
I drink coffee every day if I have it. I usually drink around 3 cups a day, rarely if ever more than 10. I used to drink at least six cups a day, but I have had to slow down since I can't afford to buy coffee that often.

As to your follow-up, four spoons of sugar, and some cream.