Poll: Have you ever been banned?

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
burntheartist said:
Cliff_m85 said:
I've been banned from a website for being an Atheist.
Was it? "sexy mormon singles" [dot] com?
Are mormons sexy? That should answer your question. :p Just kidding.

It was a myspace rip-off called "Hisholyspace". It was a site that claimed to allow anyone in but then I found they only let those of one branch of faith in and blocked and deleted the rest. There was a raid on it led by me afterwards. :p

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
I've never been banned, but then I was, and then wasn't. I think it was some kind of server issue or something, but I was once IP banned, then I hit F5 and was no longer banned.

Corey Feldman? Indeed!

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
Nope, never even been put on probation. I'm way too careful and nice to be banned.

I have been given a warning once, but that was just an accident.

Morpheus badge, here I come!

Daipire

Oct 25, 2009
No, I'm a good christian boy.

Except I'm not christian.
And I'm a man now.
And I'm fairly evil, it's just people tend not to catch me...

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Banned from this random website for a -really- stupid reason. The community was a very small niche size; imho, they were very much out of touch with reality. Don't even know why I went there to begin with...

Manicotti

Apr 10, 2009
I've been banned on the WoW forums on my main account for linking justfuckinggoogleit.com in response to a question that had been answered 30 times that day, had 4 threads on that current topic on the front page, and had been discussed extensively by Elitist Jerks (the theorycrafting community of WoW). I feel no guilt at all.

herpaderphurr

Mar 16, 2010
I've been permabanned on Combat Arms for "hacking", apparently. I don't hack, but the players there are all 12 years old and suck, so I was getting scores like 30-5. Of course, Nexon was no help. I had to make a new account.

Also got a friend banned from 4chan for cross-board raiding, and also I've been 1-day autobanned a couple times for accidentally posting URLs I didn't know were prohibited.

Goremocker

Lost in Time
May 20, 2009
Trust your instincts Cory Feldman.

Yeah, I never get banned from anything. I'm too likable.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
I got a temp special probation thingy on Gamefaqs once. The mods are really weird over there. They really enforce the letter of the law and don't care what people have to say.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
I've been banned from the Escapist three times.

Once was for the April 1st joke bans, the other 2 were for other...things..

Poofs

Nov 16, 2009
i have been banned from 3 Taco Bell, a McDonalds, 2 Targets, and a K-Mart
and every single one is in a different state than the one i live in lol

marurder

Jul 26, 2009
Never been banned or suspended on a game or forum. Cos' I don't do shite or say shite when I play/post.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
Nope. I've wuit a board once, and I've been kicked from servers and never gone back, but never banned. But I have never faced any kind of mod wrath yet. I WILL HAVE MY NEO! I AM THE ONE! I KNOW ENOUGH KUNG FU TO BEAT BIG DADDY!

sirkai007

Apr 20, 2009
I was banned from using the internet at my middle school for, get this, being in a chat room. I also received a day of out of school suspension. When I told my dad he said, "You mean you didn't kick someones ass?"

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
I've been temporarily banned from a server on TF2. It sucked cuz it was my favorite server D: I did know I guy who was banned from the steam forums for pointing out a mod's hypocritical argument. The mod was a douche.