Poll: 'Haxor!' What Are The Cheapest Weapons and Tactics in Online Videogames?

Xcelsior

Jun 3, 2009
I don't consider any tactic cheap. What I understand is that if someone doesn't play the way you would = cheap tactic. N00b tubez for one, I don't care what anyone says they are as fun as hell to use, but in matches people will scream...'AAHH N00B TOOBER, YOU HAZ NO SKILLZ' last time I checked playing games are supposed to be fun, and running arround with a n00b tubez in a few matches is fun. Also people's reactions are hilarious, they get so worked up.

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
Those bastards who for no reason at all one-shot you in any game. Not just FPS'es but ALL games.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
People who just charge at you to get one kill even though they're going to get killed anyway annoy me.
If someone's about to die, fair enough, but when it's your basic strategy it's just dumb.

On a side note, can I ask what "noob tubing" is?

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
any online mmog where its possible to a player to have so many ressource/troops/whatever to instantly kill any new players as they appear and try to play.

as for cheapness, spawnkilling is the worst. But its the developper's job to prevent it in the first place.
As long as playersy dont use abusive glitches/hacks/ect, whatever work is fair.

As for campers, i dont mind. If they camp, they are easily taken down if they do it wrong... and it doesnt help their team very much most of the time.

Jan 15, 2010
No tactic is cheap but, plenty are annoying, the most to me are Explosives. Campers are easy snacks for me since I usually go around as a Sniper in MW2 and in Halo I go have fun with my Energy sword and Battle Rifle.

We all have been called "Cheap" and we all have called someone "Cheap"

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
The_Healer said:
Well dual wielding smgs and spraying is pretty cheap in my opinion...

That and camping with shotguns.
Dual wielding smgs has NEVER worked for me, the accuracy just turns stupid.. you may aswell be using a shotgun..
to hit anything over 10 foot away you need to ADS

However shotgun campers.. i hate that shit.

Toycat

Nov 9, 2009
Snipers, (MW2) seriously. Just because most people Know someone who uses one, they assume its not. Sure it takes a bit of skill to learn to use but once you do its WAY overpowered. and anyway to beat a sniper is considered "nooby". :\

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Halo 2's Noob Combo and BC's Warrior/Druid 2's bullshit. Good times.

Barblade

Jul 11, 2009
I can only come up with one noticably overpowered and cheap tactic: Nukeboosting in MW2. I f*cking hate those guys

flamingjimmy

Jan 11, 2010
There are no weapons that I consider to be cheap. What I think is cheap is whenever someone kills you by accident on purpose. By this I mean anyone who chucks grenades across the map with very little idea what they are throwing it at, anyone who fires his grenade launcher around corners when they clearly had no idea that you were there and were just hoping to get lucky. Grenade launchers have their place in multiplayer, but there's not much more annoying than some douche who just fires his grenade launcher repeatedly at choke points regardless of whether he knows anyone is there or not.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
Graveyard camping in WoW.

Cheap tactic. Affective. Crafty bastards.

>.<

Failboat

Sep 24, 2009
I hate camping. Because like in Tf2 (for computer) on a map called Cyberpunk you come out of the spawing area and next thing "BOOM!" Your head is blown off.

RheynbowDash

Jan 26, 2009
The_Healer said:
Well dual wielding smgs and spraying is pretty cheap in my opinion...

That and camping with shotguns.
This happened to me on MW2 this morning. There was a guy just sitting in a dark corner with an AA-12 and he just sat there the whole match.. I HATE shotguns. Close range, one shot one kill.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
The M-60 from Battlefield Vietnam is the most unbalanced weapon in the history of gaming... and I love it so!

KaiRai said:
Also, there was one time my friend threw a flashbang at my player and it killed him.
I mean seriously, a flashbang to the chest kills you?
Yes. Yes, it does.