Poll: 'Haxor!' What Are The Cheapest Weapons and Tactics in Online Videogames?

Marine Mike

Mar 3, 2010
Jakesnake said:
I choose the annoying people that crouch or lay down or jump when shot at. It kind of ruins it for me.
However, the unrealistics go in both directions. For example, in reality, people don't run around like goddamn frogs on steroids, they have great difficulty carrying, much less aiming, LMGs, they can generally be trusted to die when hit once or twice with a bullets of any discription, they cannot reload any weapon by lowering it below their line of sight for a second, and finally, wounds do not heal completely with the application of minute amounts of TIME.
An LMG by definition is a LIGHT Machine Gun, such as the M249 SAW, which from experience is neither difficult to carry or to aim. Plus I had my reload drills for my M16 down to under 3 seconds. You are correct on the jumping part though, thats always been annoying.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
BeeRye said:
AvsJoe said:
Cheapest weapon? I can't remember its name but the one-shot, you're-dead sniper rifle from Counterstrike. Every other weapon was a-ok but once you heard the signature BANG of the n00b-cannon, everyone, myself included, went apeshit!
It's the awp and it's probably the most skilled weapon in the game.
One simple reason you have to be wrong here. Scout's the same thing, except it needs a headshot to kill in one bullet.

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
Tactics that rely on being completely counter-intuitive are cheap. The best example would be stabbing someone instead of shooting them, because the knife happens to do infinite damage in that game (CoD, Battlefield: Bad Company).

kawaiiamethist

Nov 21, 2009
Not online, but after completing Magna Carta II, I bought the DLC weapons and tore sooooo much ass during my second playthrough! It literally took less than half my first playthrough and they were more powered than the ultimate weapons.

Apr 16, 2009
Glitching. I have no issues with tactics and combinations within the game, but as soon as someone starts using exploits and errors within the program, then I get upset.

masterjiji

Jul 13, 2009
Prometherion said:
Knives, its like all FPS's think that military ingenuity peaked with the blade.

One hit kill, instant unsheathing, pierces all body armour.

Makes u wonder why u have a gun really.
actually, riot shield=instant lolz. my favorite loadout (its actually terrible, i just do it for shits and giggles because no one else will) is riot shield, thumper x2, throwing knife, stun grenades, scavenger, and i forget what else. its not just hilarious to go prone and watch some grenadeless imbecile open up with a RPD, its also a surprisingly good team tactic to draw fire because everyone thinks "hey, look, hes dumb enough to use the riot shield." meanwhile, your team makes a surprise move. also, its just funny to jump in front of someone, take an entire clip in the shield, then put a t-knife in their face when they reload. hardy har har.

Death on Trapezoids

Nov 19, 2009
Marine Mike said:
Jakesnake said:
I choose the annoying people that crouch or lay down or jump when shot at. It kind of ruins it for me.
However, the unrealistics go in both directions. For example, in reality, people don't run around like goddamn frogs on steroids, they have great difficulty carrying, much less aiming, LMGs, they can generally be trusted to die when hit once or twice with a bullets of any discription, they cannot reload any weapon by lowering it below their line of sight for a second, and finally, wounds do not heal completely with the application of minute amounts of TIME.
An LMG by definition is a LIGHT Machine Gun, such as the M249 SAW, which from experience is neither difficult to carry or to aim. Plus I had my reload drills for my M16 down to under 3 seconds. You are correct on the jumping part though, thats always been annoying.
I am sorry for miss-stating my ideas, good sir, as you obviously have more expierence than I do. However, I am referring to the machine guns that have great big ammo boxes (larger than a tissue box) and have bipods hanging off them because they are designed to be mounted on a stable surface to fire accurately.

clutch-monkey

Jan 19, 2010
The_Commander_of_Offworld said:
Glitching. I have no issues with tactics and combinations within the game, but as soon as someone starts using exploits and errors within the program, then I get upset.
this

also the shield in MW2 seemed wierd... apparently can withstand RPG hits :/
sticking semtex to them brings the lulz though.

TheSentinel

May 10, 2008
If you say shotguns, then you are complaining just as much about real life then games.

Word to the wise: Shotguns will fuck your shit up at close-or medium, even-range.

You can't exactly complain about Devs making weapons realistic.

You CAN complain about nerfing a gun down from its real life effectiveness, though.

The Five-seveN is much stronger than that, Valve!