Poll: Hey Escapists! When's your Birthday?

ExplosionProofTaco

Nov 13, 2008
May 20.

But I was conceived in July the year before I was born (just realized now, didn't want to but i did in the name of science). If you are one of those 'life starts at conception types' I am 9 months older than a actually am.

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
January 8th, 1988. It's coming up reasonably soon, and it's exactly two weeks after Christmas and I week after New Years. Yes I've been bored at some stage before.

Nechti_Visara

May 1, 2008
July 15.

I'm particularly happy with my birthday because I'm a fanfic writer (a semi-crappy one, but one nonetheless), and I share a birthday with the main character of my favorite manga. :D

July birthdays seem pretty rare, so that's cool too. But it means that I never get to celebrate at school.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
XIII said:
sasquatch99 said:
14th January.
If I don't recieve a happy birthday from any of you, I shall go ahead with the plan.
OH MY GOD. Me too!! :D
Oh thank God.
I thought I was the only guy out there. We must take over the world together!
Or not, depending on your stance of taking over worlds.

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
January Seventeeth.

1-17.

And I see that number at every turn. It's beginning to creep me out. Perhaps I'm just paranoid but...

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
24th February. I share the same birthday with Bill Bailey. It was also the day the Nazi party was founded. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, interpret that how you will.

I'll be 19 next year. Buy me something.

Ibanez887

Apr 16, 2009
Mine is December 19th, one of the worst dates possible especially now with the US economy in the shit

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Feb. 13th and for some reason everytime my brithday is on a Friday it always goes really well. Also I hate Valentine's day (at least till I get a girlfriend)

Generator

May 8, 2009
sasquatch99 said:
14th January.
If I don't recieve a happy birthday from any of you, I shall go ahead with the plan.
Lucky bastard. You have the same birthday as Dave Grohl.

My birthday's January 7th.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Generator said:
sasquatch99 said:
14th January.
Lucky bastard. You have the same birthday as Dave Grohl.

My birthday's January 7th.
Awesome.
I'm liking this birthday now.