Poll: Horde or Alliance?

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
I'm rather neutral in this. I find both factions very entertaining. I've caught A LOT of crap in-game for being a middle-man. Maybe Cataclysm will change this for me. Who knows. Until then...ummm...For Blizzard!

Holyeskimo

Jul 14, 2010
Cowabungaa said:
Then again, I love my dwarf so much. Good ol' dwarves. And my old main, a gnome rogue. Dwarves are cool but I'm still a gnome at heart!
well then your not a dwarf your just a gnome whose big boned, and for the alliance and based on the poll, we're going to keep get pwned in the bloody pvp.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Haunted Serenity said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
Haunted Serenity said:
Alliance. Simply said i like facing the overwhelming amounts of horde on the server i play on watching as friends leave the game or switch over to horde...sad really.
I play horde because every single alliance I've seen is a filthy Ganker... I watched a group of 10 level 80's walk through all the starting towns they could get to and slaughter them... A group of 80s killing a ton of level 14s...

Everyone in my Guild is in horde because of the assholes that inhabit alliance...

Not saying you are onme though...
Two reasons why thats not me. 1) I never got to level 80, 36 is my highest ever(shush). 2)The one server I played on was the exact opposite. Horde was assholish to all Alliance members and just really a problem to everyone not in their guild. Rumors had it that there was alot of guilds on the horde side competing for the same things so it wasn't uncommon for them to trick each other into raids that they knew would end badly and the name calling. The goblin trade centre place was brutal for duels and insult in-between horde guilds.
That's retarded.I'm only level 21 now after 5 days of lay, but duelling gets you nothing

Zeryxis

Oct 1, 2009
I only played alliance for my dranaei and will for worgens. all else goes to horde. i guess i just have a thing for hooves tusks and horns...and paws. tho i dont play anymore TTwTT no funds for it

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
Horde. The characters, individuals and races as a whole, are just so much more three dimensional than the alliance. The alliance has your standard fantasy humans, aka giant jackasses; and elves with extra self righteous tree hugger-ness. The dwarves I can't say are bad, they are copy paste Tolkien/DnD/standard dwarves (awesome, but not warcraft specific, so I tend to ignore them in arguements) just sort of along for the ride. Same can be said for the gnomes. Now the dranaei are my favorite alliance race, when I'm in a good guy mood they make excellent good guys, and I like the crystal theme. But the draneai and the worgren came out of bloody nowhere because the alliance ran out of friends. The horde has guys waiting in line to join up. Blood/high elves basically got a huge middle finger in WC3, so that makes a little more sense than falling out of the sky. And the goblins have always been horde. And next will be ogres.

Haunted Serenity

Jul 18, 2009
Celtic_Kerr said:
Haunted Serenity said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
Haunted Serenity said:
Alliance. Simply said i like facing the overwhelming amounts of horde on the server i play on watching as friends leave the game or switch over to horde...sad really.
I play horde because every single alliance I've seen is a filthy Ganker... I watched a group of 10 level 80's walk through all the starting towns they could get to and slaughter them... A group of 80s killing a ton of level 14s...

Everyone in my Guild is in horde because of the assholes that inhabit alliance...

Not saying you are onme though...
Two reasons why thats not me. 1) I never got to level 80, 36 is my highest ever(shush). 2)The one server I played on was the exact opposite. Horde was assholish to all Alliance members and just really a problem to everyone not in their guild. Rumors had it that there was alot of guilds on the horde side competing for the same things so it wasn't uncommon for them to trick each other into raids that they knew would end badly and the name calling. The goblin trade centre place was brutal for duels and insult in-between horde guilds.
That's retarded.I'm only level 21 now after 5 days of lay, but duelling gets you nothing
Bragging rights mostly it seemed. My guild i was with seemed like the only alliance guild left. Once i start working I'll go back to playing but never on that server.