Poll: Horde or Alliance?

All Hail Lelouch

Feb 5, 2010
Since Cataclysm is coming out in a few months, I think we should find out where the escapist stands in terms of factions.

This is not a Versus thread so keep the faction bashing to a minimum ok?

Are you with the Horde or the Alliance When Cataclysm is out?

Grimcicle

Jul 28, 2010
I have a FOXHOUND tattoo, and recently at work, a customer thought it was a Horde tattoo.

MysteriousStranger

Dec 3, 2009
For the Alliance 100%, Cataclysm is Pre Ordered and if my local GS get enough of them then a midnight launch has been promised

blackflare

Jul 25, 2010
Even though i dont play wow i pick the horde i love the dark side *turns on lightsabre*

Grimcicle

Jul 28, 2010
MaxPowers666 said:
Grimcicle said:
I have a FOXHOUND tattoo, and recently at work, a customer thought it was a Horde tattoo.
Dude you have no idea how totally awesome that is. I would have got one myself if it wasnt for the death threats and dismembering of body parts that I enjoy having.
Uh... You're right; I don't.

Also, what?

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
While I played Alliance back when I actually played, yelling "FOR THE HORDE!" sounds so much cooler.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Radeonx said:
Don't do versus threads, please.
He said it's not. We're not seeing what's "better" it's what the majority play.
Yeah, sorry about that. I kind of skimmed through it a little too quick. I'll edit it out.

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
For the Goblins. (When they were neutral)

O yeah When I played I was Alliance. Yet Blizz loves their horde to death.

Zanaxal

Nov 14, 2007
I dont care about world of wannabe Warcraft, but in Warcraft 3 i enjoy Orc's the most. Go Go horde

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
If it wasn't for the worgen, this poll would be more one-sided than my lvl 80 run through ragefire chasm (nerdiest joke I have ever made)

titaniumChampion

Nov 27, 2009
I've played Horde for many years. Personally, I rolled a character on both sides to see the difference. In general I've noticed that the Horde are more soloists. They like to go it alone. While the Alliance seem to have a camaraderie about objectives.

I think it has to do with how the quests are on each side. Alliance classes have very tough quests that make it close to impossible to solo. Due to mob sizes and respawn rates. While I am on a Horde character none of the quests seem remotely difficult to solo.

Simply my observation. Your mileage may vary.

Skrableren

Aug 16, 2008
You know what Garrosh can? He can stick his Blippin Axe up his bleepin' blip where the sun don't mother garosh crashin' shines.

Swarps I hate that crankin' apple licker.

I'm still for the horde, if nothing so I can crank Garrosh over the skull with an squrril catching monkey feeder..

Man, I hope we get to kill that ar... maniac..

For the mother shark propeller wearing Horder muchas.

I mean... the horde is most exelent..

Haunted Serenity

Jul 18, 2009
Alliance. Simply said i like facing the overwhelming amounts of horde on the server i play on watching as friends leave the game or switch over to horde...sad really.