Poll: How did you find out about the escapist website?

birdboy

Jun 18, 2008
Scotti13 said:
I looked up Fable on youtube. I was suddenly suprised by the angry british man and immediatly feel in love with ZP. I have been coming to the Escapist every Wednesday to was new video...or to rewatch old ones for the millonth time. =D You just got to love yahtzee!
same thing, randomly typed "Fable" into YouTube, and found pure, unadultured joy...

Darksparda

Jul 2, 2008
I found ZP through youtube and xplay, along through other game websites(I can't remember which ones except finding about ZP through the gamespot forums). Finally joined up and been watching all the vids and some over and over again.

JMan

Jun 18, 2008
I was watching X-Play and I saw a preview of the DMC4 review and came here.

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
I was watching Adam Sessler's Soap Box , and he reccommended the honorable Yahtzee Croshaw. Mr. Sessler is a rather knowledgable individual, so I gave ZP a shot and haven't regretted it since! hell, I joined the forums 2 days ago just to stay informed about it!

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
BTW, are there any more of his videos besides the ones on the site? people keep talking about them like there's a lot more of them somewhere.

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
Well, at the time of discovery I was really into the Angry Video Game Nerd. I was surfing the web, when my father calls me over to watch Zero Punctuation. "Watch this," he spake unto me, "it's like the Angry Video Game Nerd for the thinking man." Later on I joined the site.

Xhumed

Jun 15, 2008
My friend Colin back in England showed Zero Punctuation to me one day after i crashed at his place after a bunch of had been out clubbing. I laughed my arse off and that was it. I even read the entirety of Yahtzee's webcomic.

LionheartDJH

Jun 19, 2008
Yahtzee mentioned Noah Antwiller (AKA Spoony One, check him out on youtube he's really funny), who I'm a fan of, in some interview or something that he did and Spoony made light of this on his website. I followed the link to the Escapist and laughed long and hard at some of the Zero Punctuation videos. Have come back every Wednesday since then!

stompy

Jan 21, 2008
I was reading something bashing CAD (I think), and I got a link to ZP. I followed it, and then I watched a few. Hooked ever since, though it took me a little while to join up. I mean, I ghosted for about quite a bit before posting.

YuppySlime

Apr 28, 2008
PS3fanboy said:
I was showed Zero Punctuation by a friend.
I eventually started tuning in weekly, saw the forums, and thought "Why not".

Now what about you?
same here

Joe Lobo

Jul 3, 2008
my step dad showed me Zero Punctuation, and that weekend i watched all of the old episodes back-to-back. best waste of time ever