Poll: How do you have your tea?

SergeantAnt

Feb 27, 2011
Hunter65416 said:
I drink green tea, usually lemon flavored and without milk. Occasionally, if I run out of green tea I'll have black tea.. but I prefer the taste of green tea (as well as the fact that its really good for you)
Black tea is really good for you too right? And wow i feel lame didnt even know people ever put milk in tea lol. I always just drink either black or green tea with sugar. Ill also have "sleepy time" before bed sometimes. I love celestial seasonings :3

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I have mine black with milk and one sugar, but I have been drinking more coffee lately.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
While I do enjoy me some black tea, I'm still a really boring person, who actually prefers the good old earl grey, with no milk or sugar.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
Usually I don't even drink tea if there's anything else available but on the occasions I do feel like making it I usually end up drinking it with enough sugar to kill at least 2 and a half diabetics.

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
Jasmine and occasionally barley. No milk and no sugar if it's served hot (always seemed weird to me...) Sky's the limit for tea and flavoring combinations if it's iced.