Poll: How do you like your zombies?

Buzz Killington_v1legacy

Likes Good Stories About Bridges
Aug 8, 2009
28 Days Later? Really? No one watches the classics any more...try Return of the Living Dead from 1985 for one of the first appearances of fast zombies.

the idiot computer

Jan 21, 2010
I remember this one zombie film(not it's name though) where the zombies could regenerate and could talk to each other and other humans. That'd actually be scary

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
the fear of zombies (or "zombaphobia") comes from their insane numbers so it becomes more scary when they are physically equal, or lesser than your average human, plus youve got to think of realisticness, these peeople are dead and rotting dont forget, in what way would that INCREASE their speed?!

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
I like mine with a kiss, boiled or fried, I'm satisfied as long as I get my kiss!

Urrmm anywho I much prefer them slow, shuffling, it adds to the environment, make's it much more scary, also its easier to survive, fast ones may aswell place the gun to my head.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Well if their was a real zombie infection, I would hope all I have to do to escape the horde is a good power walk. However, I think the faster zombies are scarier and much more fun to kill in L4D and such.

Doc Cannon

I hate custom titles.
Feb 3, 2010
Slow and immune to anything but headshots.
Can you imagine L4D with 5 times more zombies but them being slow and only vulnerable to shots to the head? I'd love that even as a mod.

DARKMALAK

Oct 5, 2009
I would want fast zombies so they could get all the fat and slow people first....Get a good laugh before I die....

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
I think that the fast and insane zombies are mainly people with an insane brain disease, just like they say in Zombieland. To me, Plants vs Zombies was the best way to make them. Although, Dead Rising had a good grasp of the concept too.

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
Slow and shuffling.

More fun to take your time to shoot at limbs before taking them out.

Also, if they move realisticly messed up slow, it's really scary. Way more scary than running testosteron overdose victims.

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
While I prefer them the slow & shambling type, I'll take the undead in whatever form they come in. In fact, I'd like to see a lot more from zombies and the like; nearly 30 years of playing D&D has introduced me to nearly every possibility the undead could be found in, how about branching out a bit more in movies?!

ThePirateMan

Jul 15, 2009
Why is there no mixed choice? I like variety in my zombies, fat ones, fast ones, slow ones, half ones, skinny ones etc..

Drof

Apr 17, 2009
Weak, I don't mind If they're fast, slow, fat thin, green or grey as long as it's a 1 Hit kill to the head, I Couldn't Care Less

Indiscrimi

Apr 2, 2008
I don't care whether they walk, run, moan or shriek. I don't care whether they're caused by a virus, a parasite, nanobots or manifestations of evil. I don't care whether destroying the brain puts them down or nothing short of complete incineration stops them. From Night of the Living Dead to 28 Days Later, they're all good to me. But I must insist that zombies be stupid. When they start using melee weapons, or worse, firearms, a line has been crossed. And they absolutely cannot be domesticated, no matter what the girly books say (I'm looking at you, Anita Blake).

TLF

Apr 14, 2010
Slow and shuffling. That's the way I always saw zombies, that's the way I prefer 'em.

Although I can't believe you missed the "Roasted and crispy-fried" option...