Poll: how do you sleep at night?

The Afrodactyl

Jul 19, 2010
If I'm not in my own bed, I sleep on my right-hand side with my left arm over my face and around the pillow.

If I'm in my own bed (a double) I end up curled in a ball in one corner without a pillow.

And yes, alone.

:EDIT:
I also know that my sister throws kicks and punches in her sleep, and as a black belt, they often do damage. She threw a kick one night and snapped her boyfriends arm.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
I often have 3 dogs and a cat in the bed with me, so I kinda have to deal with the situation at hand.
It varies.

Zildjin81

Feb 7, 2009
I sleep on either one my sides. I absolutely can't fall asleep on my back or stomach.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
I keep tossing and turning until I find the right position for that night.

Literally I can sleep in any position. Hell I can fall asleep sitting.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Housebroken Lunatic said:
Uhm, I barely sleep at all. It's not really "sleep" it's more of a semi-conscious state of extreme fatigue. And when I do it, I never really lay still in the same position but twist and turn a lot.

It's been like this for me for more than a decade by now.
Sleep's over-rated anyway. You just lie there for hours, doing nothing. Which is pretty much what I do, except I'll be awake whilst lying there for hours.

I end up resting, more than sleeping. I guess when I do sleep, it's either on my back or on my left side.

Stickman Sam

Apr 18, 2008
Alone - on my side, almost always fall asleep reading so I lose my page.
With gf - usually her epically smothering my space. She will ALWAYS leave me with no space. I am almost always falling out of bed/squashed up against the wall, and if I sneakily switch sides, she adjusts.
Having been drinking - on my back, classic sprawled-out, probably on an uncomfortable floor.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
It's not a question of how it's a question of where...
I'm sorry...

OT: I move a lot in my sleep so I move between several...

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
i dont know! im too busy sleeping to pay attention to such trivial matters!

sorry, let me try that again,

i sleep in the daytime, hanging from the ceiling (mwahahahahaaaaa!) well, someone had to say it!