Poll: How happy are you?

MrHide-Patten

Jun 10, 2009
I'm happy, but in a 'eat me, don't forget to write' with my favorite fingers raised, kinda way. Specially with all this Gamer-gate bollocks, stupid release schedules and human nature in general.

It's really amazing how good you feel after you tell the world to; 'get bent'.

the December King

Legacy
Mar 3, 2010
Sassafrass said:
50/50, leaning more to unhappy. When one bad thing happens with me, shit just piles up on top of it for a month or two.
I hope my comment makes you happy- I LOVE your avatar, and commend your taste. And, if you DO look like Barratt, then I also can pencil you in for my becoming gay in order to marry you (he's taken).

As to the question, I'm a little unhappy as of late. I'm having trouble with self-esteem, and what defines me. It's all quite minor, and I'll deal with it, but still.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Depends on the moon's position and on the amount of goat blood I swallowed the day before. These past few days not so great; unfortunately for reasons that when voiced sound agonizingly quaint.

Captcha: so life like. You hurt me, wicked mistress.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Absolutely miserable as shit. Low energy, spending a weekend around a lot of people, being an introvert, and not having time to recoup will do that to me. Oh and the depression. But oddly enough it's kind of quiet right now....

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
I'm having some ups and downs, so happy some days, meh another and not happy others. The rollercoaster of life I guess.

jademunky

Mar 6, 2012
Had a bad week at work, ask me in two weeks and my answer will probably be "moderately happy"

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
Neither happy nor unhappy. I'm dieting right now which dampens my mood, but I'm succeeding and starting to feel seksy again so that's nice.

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
I am rather happy, I mean it does not take a lot for me to be happy, if I can post on the internet chances are I am happy. I mean that means food, shelter, electricity and internet are all paid for so I am fine.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Around 50/50. All the troubles in the world does get me down often and whole lot of personal problems I can't seem to escape from. When I'm concentrating on something I'm very good though.

Mezahmay

Dec 11, 2013
Started today kinda unhappy. That gradually moved further downward over the rest of the day. My five day forecast does not predict a change in condition for at least three days. Might start recovering after finals. If there's time. I guess.

Aleenik

Oct 13, 2014
It is impossible for me to quantify, but I went with 50/50 anyway. My life isn't what I want it to be yet at all and I suffer from depression. However, I do have a hobby that I greatly enjoy at least.:) I would be a lot happier if the Oculus Rift, EverQuest Next and Game of Thrones Season 5 were all out already.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
I am happy, however I have some serious dilemmas right now which maybe effect me saddly.
Fortunate my real life status is good.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
I'm delighted to say that yes, I'm mostly happy. I get annoyed like anyone, but for the most part things are OK. It took me 40 years to get this way, but I don't think I can honestly complain about much.

L. Declis

Apr 19, 2012
Well, I have moved to another country, miss my family, miss my fiancee, having some trouble getting stable work (I'm on a lot of "Call me if you need someone to cover a day" contracts) and someone stole my pay on the same day I got it...

But I also am losing weight, I talk daily to my lover, I still have options to apply to in terms of work, I am studying at a good university, I'm starting to learn the basics of the piano so I can play a few little melodies (learning "Let It Go" at the moment) and I have plenty of video games to tide me over.

So colour me so-so.

But honestly, I feel like I do well, then multiple things will go to shit within a few hours and just knock my morale into the dirt and it takes a few days to sort it out and mentally get back onto my feet.

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
Going with "unhappy." Medical bills, student loans, debt, and not enough money coming in seem to make for an excellent cocktail of what I like to affectionately call-

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"