Poll: How happy (or unhappy) are you with your relationship status?

nunqual

Jul 18, 2010
Simple question really. If you're in a relationship, are you happy being in a relationship? If you're single, are you happy being single?

I would have put a 'Very Unhappy' option but there wasn't enough space =(

I am currently in a relationship and I am very happy. Had a couple of serious days recently, but we're cool.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Slightly unhappy. I'm single, like I've been all my life. But relationships all around tend to fail anyways, so on one side I'm thinking "What's the point?" and on the other side I'm thinking that there is SOME point to it if it happens constantly around me.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
The mentality connected with my love-life is too complicated for me to explain. Hell, I'm not even sure I understand it myself. I voted Meh, though.

Mr Montmorency

Jun 29, 2010
Single, Unhappy.

Perma-virginity, autism, social ineptitude, personal hygiene issues, lack of interests, bad conversation skills. All that fun stuff!

EDIT: (Hyperbole)

Jul 22, 2009
Single and happy :D

Seriously... I'm really enjoying being single right now. I need to be out of relationships for a while :3

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Single and meh. I'd like to start a relationship if I stopped terrifying girls, but neither has happened. So... oh well.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Single and "meh", I would like a relationship, there's a girl I like who I planning to ask out for Valentines Day, but I'm not that concerned either way at the moment as I'm still young so I've lots of time to find "the One".

SplashyAxis

May 1, 2010
I'm single and happy. I was in a relationship that lasted 3 years which came to an end last summer, so I'm taking a break for a while. I'm enjoying it though, the charm and freedom that comes with being single still hasn't been lost on me.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
The fact that I'm single doesn't bother me. The fact that the girl I want to be romantically involved with only wants to be friends---that bothers me. But singlehood itself? I love my freedom---any girl would have to be pretty damn special to get me to voluntarily give it up.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
Unhappy and single (which I guess is going to be popular)
Maybe I'd be happier being single if I A) hadn't just got over a massive crush on a good friend and B) actually got invited to social gatherings and parties and would be able to take advantage of my singleness.

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
Single, unhappy. The last relationship I had was a few years ago and consequently a middle-school relationship(yeah I'm in highschool, I'm really young[16] etc etc). So it was more or less pointless and it ended around when I got into hisghschool. Now that I'm not a complete idiot and I think I actually know how to handle a relationship properly, I'd like to be in one. Sadly all the girls at my school are

a) incredibly stupid
b) bitchy
c) extremely bland

This makes my life very boring.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Single and unhappy since there's someone I want to ask but whenever a rare chance rises, my brain makes up an excuse that seems really good for the moment then I get home and think "Wait, that makes no sense...".

Being cool with being single ended around September/October.
Damn you, hormones. Damn you to biological hell.

DonMartin

Apr 2, 2010
This song always cheers me up whenever I feel alone. I mean, without a girlfriend, not without friends. I love my friends.

I dont know why it cheers me up. I suppose its one of those "Yeah! I would!" songs.

Jamboxdotcom

Nov 3, 2010
i'm typically happy, even when single. but i am coming out of the fairly recent end of what had been a fantastic relationship. and while i realize now it was for the best, i still find myself a little disappointed that it didn't work out.

but, in general, i'm pretty content to be single. i'd like to find a soulmate, but not worried if i don't.

Ledan

Apr 15, 2009
Taken and v. happy :D. She is awesome and we make each other happy. What more could you want?
(other than an assurance of the future of course...)

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
Sort of talking to a girl right now the only problem is that she is my best friends girlfriends sister. and my friends girlfriend thinks its' weird. so um thats about it i will probably be good either way right now though.