Poll: How Healthy Is The Escapist Community??

SpikeyGirl

Jun 30, 2009
Underweight, by quite a bit according to BMI, yet I'm perfectly healthy in every other way and I have a tendency to eat unhealthy food. Go figure.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Slightly overweight. Mah belly is larger than it should be though *smacks and jiggles*

Toaster Hunter

Jun 10, 2009
Built like a tank.
I used to be overweight over 200 pounds, but I started running, using a punching bag and lifting weights and took up martial arts. Now I'm down to 160 pounds of mostly muscle.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Going on BMI from using a generous estimate of my weight, I'm quite underweight... could do with putting on at least 20-25lbs to make it into the lower reaches of the normal range. Though, to be fair, I didn't need a BMI calculation to tell me that - I'm 6'3" and weigh about the same as I did when I was 14.

These figures mean nothing to me - I don't get ill very often and, although very skinny, I'm physically fit enough to do my job and any other tasks that are required in my daily life, therefore I consider myself adequately healthy.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
It says normal weight, but I'm sure that's wrong
I'm not too sure what stone is into pounds so I don't know.

BMI is a load of bullshit anyway.

walls of cetepedes

Jul 12, 2009
I was overweight slightly, but the last couple of weeks, I seem unable to eat properly. I am losing weight alarmingly fast, and the recent warehouse work can't be helping.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
EmileeElectro said:
It says normal weight, but I'm sure that's wrong
I'm not too sure what stone is into pounds so I don't know.
1 stone is 14 pounds.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
By BMI, obese, but I'm also rather muscular so BMI isn't entirely accurate. Don't get me wrong, though, I am fat.

Jacobistheshiz

Jul 14, 2009
Okay I'm overweight I weigh 280 pounds, am about six feet tall. And am covered in stretch marks with a sagging gut and a pair of man boobs. Probably more obese than overweight.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Molten Water said:
Well how healthy are you??underweight, normal or obese??
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
That site says I'm underweight, Wii Fit says I'm a healthy weight, but either way, it is pretty much on the line at 18.4ish... Been trying to gain wait for a while but my metabolism is way too high... not really complaining, but I would like to weigh more then 107ish... seems kinda bad considering I'm 18...