Poll: How long till the Escapist fixes the CSS bug and the UI returns to normal

Luke Cartner

May 6, 2010
So like most of you I've noticed this horrible CSS bug that resulting in the normal escapist layout changes to muck up the layout and put horrible white whites all over the screen.
I figured it would be resolved soon but the problem just hasn't gone away yet..
I wonder when they will fix it to something that doesn't make my eyes bleed and my soul cry.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Try installing NoSquint if you have firefox...it lets you set custom CSS rules. I really wish they'd change it back, or at least have another major overhaul that actually looks good.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
I like the UI, but have changed the white. I prefer it how it is now.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
What bug are you referring to? The white is blinding but that's just the background?

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
im just waiting for them to fix the bug that removed the hot topic and latest topic buttons, without them i have to press so many more buttons to troll the forums

F4LL3N

May 2, 2011
denseWorm said:
I just want them to fix my posting. Everything I write simply doesn't show up until the next post I post. No one else appears to have these problems... I don't think they'll fix this. I'll probably just adapt like a *****.
I had a similar problem yesterday when the forum went haywire with dates. But it appears to have gone away when the dates and all returned to normal.