Poll: How Many of You Actually Play Sports?

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
im not on a official team or anything, but ill play any sport with freinds, and i used to play basketball for school

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Furburt said:
Ha!

No.

I do a lot of exercise, but sports just don't agree with me. I'm terrible at them, I hate the people who play and follow them, and for some reason, I get really badly injured whenever I play them! I've got gashes on my legs, I've been concussed something like 6 times, I've been knocked unconscious more times than I can remember, I've had my head almost split open, I've been sprained, broken and beaten in more ways than I care to recall, and I barely play sports in the first place! How I always get injured is beyond me.

So no, and I will most probably never play them again.
You're just like me. I exercise 4-6 times a week, but never sports. I find it boring.
Oh wait, I'm not exactly like you... I usually cause injuries.

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
Haven't played a sport since I was in school. I swim a little, but other than that, I do nothing.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
benoitowns said:
Really, I realized how much of an effect sports have on some people, the time constraints, commitment, etc. I was wondering who of you play sports. How do you manage it around playing video games and the Escapist?
And to those wondering what those sports things are, they are the things that require you to use primitive peripherals when playing live versus another team. Its usually the same teams too I think, depending on the "League" server thing youre in. Its like Wii Sports, but better motion controls and less lag.
So yea, like who here actually plays sports?
I enjoy playing sports, though thats about as deep as i get into them , only for recreation unlike most of my friends who join clubs and talk sports and watch them.

Usually it's football or basketball in the park, but nothing beats parkour !

Songbird-O

Jan 13, 2010
I don't currently play any sports. I took fencing lessons for three years, and played soccer for... I don't know. At least six years. I still can play soccer pretty well. If I ever get back into fencing, I'd change styles. I discovered the hard way that I'm not a Saber gal.

Right now, I just go to the gym on a regular basis. I like to keep in shape. I'm not particularly strong, but I'm pretty healthy.

And I'm boss at DDR.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
Yes, I play sports.......e-Sports, that is! =)

On a serious note, I actually dislike sports. But whatever makes you fancy, I guess.

Meggiepants

Not a pigeon roost
Jan 19, 2010
In high school I was on a number of teams. Soccer, softball and swim. But high school was a long time ago for me.

Now I play Badminton, basketball and disc golf for fun.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
It's compulsory.

(That's a yes)

More specifically, Cross Country, Fives, and Climbing.

[sub]Anyone who says they aren't team sports is wrong[/sub]