Poll: How Many of You Actually Play Sports?

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I'm not really a big fan of sports. I do play various sports occasionally but not competitively. To me, playing in a team is like being in a clan - it takes all the fun out of the game because it all becomes too serious. So I guess I am a casual sportsman :) As for watching sports, I couldn't think of anything more boring. Again with the gaming analogy, it's generally not a lot of fun watching your friend playing single player. And when they're not even people you know, I find it hard to care who wins or loses.

HunterMonkeyy

Mar 25, 2010
i play for fun! people are too competitive these days
i play sports but i dont watch, can't imagine a worse hell then actaully watching people play

HunterMonkeyy

Mar 25, 2010
Good boy not American football, have you actually watched a game of that? it's basically rugby with pading and steroids, i don't see much difference,but to be honest who cares

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
of course i do, why are there people who don't play sports?! - that's bad for your health :O

i do: skating, boxing, parkour and fitness ;)

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
I used to play sport, but I was too competitive, and not skilled enough, so I ended up really angry at the end of it all, which is why I quit. So yeah, I don't play sport.

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Although I'm a bit chubby at the moment, this is because the weather wasn't good enough for playing tennis. But now it is so I'm off!

ntnimara

Oct 3, 2008
football.. the European type.. you know... they type that keeps the ball.. near your foot.. as in football :p

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
i played soccer for 4 years, then i played football for 2, then i played soccer for 2 years.... then i stopped playing any sports

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
I walk 2k to the hospital each day and back, sometimes twice if I have a long break in the middle, so this functions as my usual exercise.

I also play mixed netball on Wednesdays with a university team.

Luftwaffles

Apr 24, 2010
waterpolo =D best sport ever (if you can handle being groped and punched at the same time)
stopped now due to time constraints. Im now trying to get into sport shooting.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
I play squash and, once I get the money, I'm going to start Brazilian jui-jitsu, and possibly another martial-art (wing chun / tae-kwon-do?)

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Over the last summer i was planning on losing 35 pounds and gaining more muscle mass. then the next thing i know *BAM!* break my arm biking and im in a cast unable to exersize for the next 8 weeks. instead of losing 35 pounds, i gained 20, now ive lost even a pretense of fitness to try for wrestling again. It sucked

slowpoke999

Sep 17, 2009
Don't really like sport, Basketball is the only one I'm interested in.That is playing sport, not watching.Physical activity is different, love that, but sport generally aint up my alley