Poll: How many of you have changed your profile name?

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
I've been a member of this site for over a year now, I'm on here more or less everyday and I'm embarrassed to say, I only just found out that you could change your account name. I used to be 'Pr0 InSaNiTy' (which was a huge mistake), and now I've changed to Valkyira.

My question for all of you is, have you changed your account name before? If so, what did you used to be known as?

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
No, I have never changed my username. I'm okay with being known as "Cajt".

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
When I signed up many years ago I lazily used my full real name, realizing the errors of my ways I changed it recently.

Mr Cwtchy

Jan 13, 2009
Yes. Just now. When I found out I could, from this thread.

I feel so humiliated.

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
Not yet.

I will when I find another psychotic animal with a most soul-crushing grin.
... Although it's a seal. Yeah yeah...

Skoldpadda

Jan 13, 2010
I didn't know you could. Now I do. So I've changed it.
It's supposed to be Sköldpadda but apparently ö is an invalid character. Oh well.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I'd never change my username, because it is my designation.
I cannot be rid of my designation. It is who I am.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Yea i have, Wasnt my choice though.

It used to be Coxafloppin, but someone complained to the mods about it.

Now its Wahful, as in..Waffle. Get it?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I used to be known as Assassinator for my first 2000 points. I was foolish and not very creative when I picked my online alias. Cowabungaa sounds a lot better.

Downfall89

Aug 26, 2009
You can change your profile name?

It's an obvious no then. And my profile name is fine anyway.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Not once.

I mean I considered calling myself 'Vrex' or 'V-rex' but it seems everyone calls me 'Vrex' already so there's really no need. Besides I've had this username as long as I've had this avatar. Don't need to change it.

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
LostTimeLady's sort of my online persona (I use it for a few things) so I haven't ever had another user name nor do I think I'll change it.
I regognise certain people around the site by their user name so if they change it. I would make it tricky to spot the people I usually run into if everyone went around changing there name.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Wahful said:
Yea i have, Wasnt my choice though.

It used to be Coxafloppin, but someone complained to the mods about it.

Now its Wahful, as in..Waffle. Get it?
That really does suck. I mean who is possibly sensitive enough that the word "Coxafloppin" actually offends them. How the hell have they survived on the internet so far?

And no I have not, and I never will. Partly because I like it as it's my nickname IRL, and partly because I dont have the imagination to think up something better.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I never have.

In retrospect I don't really like my online name that much and I could come up with a far better one, but I try to remain consisted.