Poll: How many of you have changed your profile name?

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Yes I have.
I used to be awes0mepenguin, but I changed it because I had since changed my screenname in everything else, and I like everything to be the same.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I changed mine. I used to be known as popdafoo which was a stupid name I made up when I was making a YouTube account years ago and I've always used it even though no one could pronounce it. I changed it when I beat Professor Layton and the Curious Village because it was such a great game. I changed my avatar along with it and now it's just a theme of mine.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I changed it from sasquatch99 to the awesomeness that is Sassafrass.

Little did I know there was a plant called Sassafrass when I changed it. :p But the name is actually a reference to a Tenacious D song called Papagenu from the album The Pick of Destiny.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
No I haven't, though I've been tempted to.
Though I wouldn't really have any idea what to change it to. (My screen names are terrible - I hate my PSN name...)

Feb 19, 2010
Snarky Username said:
NAHTZEE said:
actually i found out i could change it but it says banned users cant change their name, and im not even banned. or am i? please notify me if staff read this
Don't worry, you can unless you've changed it before.

By banned they mean permanently banned from posting on the forums.

well, i cant change it to felix retardus, but eh, gotta live with it

ARatherHandsomeGent

Jan 24, 2010
For a while I went by 1yellowkarp1 (for no reason) then jackzilla5 (no reason) then sirjock (equally no reason) and finally ARatherHandsomeGent, my favourite by far and surprisingly rarely used on sites (I think only once I couldn't use it).

Apr 29, 2010
I haven't changed my name on here, but on this other forum I frequent I used to go by stan_da_man. I just loved how people thought my name was Stan. But, right now on the other forum I go by da killer rabbit.