Poll: How many people have you slept with?

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Vault101 said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
The only thing I've ever slept with is a pillow and some blankets.

Very risque.
they were anime pillows weren't they?
I'm scared now.....everyone thinks that....WHY!? D:

[sub][sub]Off to editing the original post![/sub][/sub]

Lord no, why would I ever do that? That's just, no.

I was just implying no one, joke fail. Now if you excuse me, I need to rectify my failure.

=y

May 11, 2012

And its staying that way for sometime due to a promise made to myself.

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
I've never understood people who have a plethora of partners. Difference of opinion I suppose. I'm not religious, but it's still special to me. Two for me

.No.

Dec 29, 2010
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Vault101 said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
The only thing I've ever slept with is a pillow and some blankets.

Very risque.
they were anime pillows weren't they?
I'm scared now.....everyone thinks that....WHY!? D:

[sub][sub]Off to editing the original post![/sub][/sub]

Lord no, why would I ever do that? That's just, no.

I was just implying no one, joke fail. Now if you excuse me, I need to rectify my failure.

This might change your mind.
Who could resist this?

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Hey,suppose I only WANT to sleep with one and not others? This may be odd, but that's how it is.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Four. And hopefully only ever four. Madly in love with my partner and want to spend the rest of my life with her.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
DrGhost said:
Realitycrash said:
DrGhost said:
Lets be honest here guys and gals, in between the ages of 15 to 30 people are gonna mess around. Some might say its cause of their hormones, or because they're good at it, or simply just cause they can. There's no shame in it, we're only human.

So my question to you guys and gals is simple, how many people have you slept?

I personally have slept with 5 people, all of them I was in a relationship with until well, things got out of hand cause apparently I only date control freak psychopaths.
..8? 8 is your largest number?

Maybe the average sexual partners is the US (wild guess, maybe you are not from the US) is a lot less than in Sweden.

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promiscuity - The mean for men in the US is apparently 7 (as reported by men) and 4 (as reported by women).
So...Yeah. I don't think I know anyone that's below 20, except some very young women. Then again, maybe my subculture isn't very representative of the entire population.
I could only put 8 because there's only 8 poll options
1-10
11-20
31-40..
Etc
^^

DrGhost

Apr 20, 2011
Realitycrash said:
DrGhost said:
Realitycrash said:
DrGhost said:
Lets be honest here guys and gals, in between the ages of 15 to 30 people are gonna mess around. Some might say its cause of their hormones, or because they're good at it, or simply just cause they can. There's no shame in it, we're only human.

So my question to you guys and gals is simple, how many people have you slept?

I personally have slept with 5 people, all of them I was in a relationship with until well, things got out of hand cause apparently I only date control freak psychopaths.
..8? 8 is your largest number?

Maybe the average sexual partners is the US (wild guess, maybe you are not from the US) is a lot less than in Sweden.

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promiscuity - The mean for men in the US is apparently 7 (as reported by men) and 4 (as reported by women).
So...Yeah. I don't think I know anyone that's below 20, except some very young women. Then again, maybe my subculture isn't very representative of the entire population.
I could only put 8 because there's only 8 poll options
1-10
11-20
31-40..
Etc
^^
Well I feel stupid now -__-

Daselthechaz

Jun 16, 2010
Goofguy said:
So you consider a 31 year old who is having a tryst to be going through a "mid-life crisis"? Methinks your definition of mid-life is a bit off.
I'm still inclined to agree with you. Aaaaaaaand I still only get a modicum of say in the whole thing. It's okay though, they'll make a buddy comedy about us and it'll be great.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
A assume slept with = banged.

In that case 2. Both long-term relationships.

Verzin

Jan 23, 2012
Do I count as a person? cause if I count as a person I've slept with, then I've slept with 1.

ElPatron

Jul 18, 2011
Bertylicious said:
Are we only counting people we have penetrated with our phallus?
If that's so, then girls would have to answer 0.

Combustion Kevin said:
one, and we barely speak anymore.

we're still close, as friends, but communication kinda broke down.
Story of my life.

Shodan1980 said:
As Amy Lame once said; The average straight man sleeps with 9 partners in their life, for a gay man, thats a lunchtime. Your scale is waaaaaaaay off
I never got that stereotype. Is it supposed to reflect how "easier" men are compared to the average woman?

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Daselthechaz said:
Goofguy said:
So you consider a 31 year old who is having a tryst to be going through a "mid-life crisis"? Methinks your definition of mid-life is a bit off.
I'm still inclined to agree with you. Aaaaaaaand I still only get a modicum of say in the whole thing. It's okay though, they'll make a buddy comedy about us and it'll be great.
As long as at least one of the buddies is not a Caucasian.

ffs-dontcare

Aug 13, 2009
Well, I've had sex with zero women, but I have come close to sleeping with one. After we both messed around, we then spent the rest of the night literally sleeping next to each other in the same bed.

I don't think I'll ever willingly repeat that experience again, though... unless it's with the right person.