Poll: How many relationships have you been in?

Theminimanx

Positively Insane
Mar 14, 2011
I don't know about all the other 0's, but I'm only 15, so at least for me it makes some amount of sense that I haven't had a girlfriend yet. Besides that, although I'm not opposed to the idea of a relationship in theory, I don't know anyone who I care about enough to put in the time and effort required for a relationship.
Aspergers syndrome and bad looks also aren't exactly helping. Oh well, it's only high school, anything that happens right now will be pretty much meaningless in three years.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
I've had only one, and I have to admit that the chances of getting into my second relationship before my 20th birthday is not looking good.

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
None, and like the first guy that responded, it's almost entirely my fault. Damn you, shyness!

WiccaVamp

Jun 26, 2009
artanis_neravar said:
WiccaVamp said:
artanis_neravar said:
WiccaVamp said:
I've had Six serious relationships, (still in the sixth) and though I cannot say that none of them had terrible moments, I still love and are friends with most of them. They've all taught me something about myself and life, good and bad, and I wouldn't change or erase any of them. My boyfriend now has been my best friend for 10 years now and given my experience and prior relationships it's given me a basis for the most natural and amazing relationship I've ever had and still have.
Best friend for 10 years before becoming your boyfriend? or counting the time he has been your boyfriend? or some third option I haven't thought of?

Either way this seems to give credence to the friends before relationship thing.

10 years before we got together and I think I may have been the only one to have been surprised. It's a very abstract and fulfilling relationship based on honesty (brutal or otherwise), love and understanding. I still consider him my best friend now as well.
It seems in the friend-to-relationship transition there is always one who is suprised by it all (assuming that's what you meant)
I tend to agree, though I may have been pulling the wool over my own eyes there. And though I'm not saying all relationships should automatically start out as friends. I will say though, that as someone who has had both sides of that coin being with someone who knows enough about you and what you want in life can very much help to form an honest and open connection from the beginning, I was just blessed by having and almost instant connection (though I didn't know what that would've lead to at the time)with the one I am with now.

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
I've had 5 different relationships, but one girl I dated twice.

Currently been with my girlfriend for a year and two months, wouldn't ask for anything different.

Story about me and one of my exes - one of them refused to hug me, or even kiss me. Another came out as bisexual after dumping me, but we remained friends for ages until her relationship with one of my closest friends (which ended very badly, affecting my friendship with both of them).

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I voted 0 because despite meeting many women and going on dates, I've yet to find someone that I could comfortably say that I was in a relationship with.

Seriously, I'm extremely picky when it comes to being in relationships.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
zero. but i've been and currently are on the edge of 2.
the current one i'm on the fence of wether or not i'd want to be in a relationship with the person.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010

I'm 16 and generally known as one of the biggest anime-watching, video game-playing nerds in my school, so I doubt that'll change anytime soon.

But really, I'm not that bad ;_;

CruisingForBiddies

Oct 30, 2011
Two serious relationships, I'm currently i the second one now. I have had three shorter ones so I wont count them. I would also like to say I am still fabulous.